PDA

View Full Version : Eagle Eye

dboat
01-19-2009, 05:58 AM
We bought this movie a week or so ago and finally took the time to watch it.

I liked the movie and it has a good plot with lots of action and moves very quickly. It took me a bit to figure it out but after watching it, my paranoia level with the government is not even higher..

Dana

tiffo60
01-19-2009, 10:11 AM
Its definitely a movie you have to watch all the way thru with out distractions, but I thought it was a great movie:tu:

dboat
01-19-2009, 12:00 PM
Its definitely a movie you have to watch all the way thru with out distractions, but I thought it was a great movie:tu:

I was the only distraction watching this one, laughing when Billy Bob Thornton tells some of his guys that if they didnt get leads they would be demoted to a position where they would have to handle $hit with their hands.. :rll:

He had some pretty good lines in this one.. :tu:

Dana

Boost_Addict
01-19-2009, 12:13 PM
I thought it was a good movie as well... A few parts were really far fetched like the electric lines being overloaded and perfectly striking the one man wanting to leave.

dboat
01-19-2009, 12:29 PM
I thought it was a good movie as well... A few parts were really far fetched like the electric lines being overloaded and perfectly striking the one man wanting to leave.

vaporized...

99WhiteBeast
01-23-2009, 10:41 PM
tells some of his guys that if they didnt get leads they would be demoted to a position where they would have to handle $hit with their hands.. :rll:

Leads, yeah. I'll just check with the boys down at the Crime Lab.
They've assigned four more detectives
to the case, got us working in shifts.

dboat
01-23-2009, 11:12 PM
Leads, yeah. I'll just check with the boys down at the Crime Lab.
They've assigned four more detectives
to the case, got us working in shifts.

yeah, he was a pretty good smart a-- in this movie.. :tu:

Silver_2000
01-23-2009, 11:28 PM
yep good one