PDA

View Full Version : Ground Hog Day

dboat
12-18-2008, 08:20 PM
I have seen this movie in its entirety probably 20 times and parts of it many many times.. This is one of the best comedies of all times with some very classic lines that people repeat to each other.. there is an underlying theme to the movie that you figure out in the end.. but its good clean wholesome fun with Bill Murray as the real star in the movie..
While I give this a 5 star rating.. its better than that..

Dana

WA 2 FST
12-18-2008, 08:37 PM
There are some Bill Murray movies I really like, and this is definitely one of them.

My other favorite is Scrooged. "Have you tried staples...?"

dboat
12-18-2008, 08:46 PM
We like it so much the wife and I are considering going to Paunxatawney for GHD.. what a hoot..

nacklas
12-18-2008, 11:48 PM
WoW I totally forgot bout both of those movies. It's been too long. Now I have to go out and get them. The wife will understand!:icon_mrgreen:

L8 APEX
12-18-2008, 11:55 PM
I live a ground hogs day every now and then.:tex

nacklas
12-19-2008, 12:04 AM
It sems like ever nite when I put my son to bed its ground hogs day! He wakes up every nite at the same time:icon_eek:. Waking across the his room stumping my toes on his toys!

gbgary
12-19-2008, 09:18 PM
yup! this is one of my all-time favorite movies. i've seen it, complete, at least twenty times myself. not counting the fact that i have it recorded in high-def, and can watch it anytime, but everytime i run across it, when i'm scrolling through the channels, i watch it from whatever point i find it. "that's not bad for a quadruped. use your mirrors."

ghostbusters is another great bill murray movie. "that's right...this man has no dick!"

dboat
12-19-2008, 09:47 PM
dont drive angry, dont drive angry

watch out for that last step, its a dooooooooozy...:rll:

Ned, Ned Ryerson?