PDA

View Full Version : Step Brothers

dboat
12-04-2008, 08:48 AM
Watched it last night.. has Will Ferrell and John C Reilly paired back up again, they were together in Talledega Nights.. ok, its typical fair for these two being a rather low brow, silly movie, but the wife and I happen to like this stuff and had some pretty good LOL moments.. there are a tremendous amount of F bombs dropped along with other curse words, so it you are put off by that or if you plan on having those with sensitive ears watch, be forewarned.

Dana

ZeusSVT
12-04-2008, 03:49 PM
Good to hear, I have it on the from Amazon!!! :tongue: Will Ferrell is hilarious, that was the reason I took my chances with it. Thanks for sharing.

dboat
12-04-2008, 04:21 PM
Good to hear, I have it on the from Amazon!!! :tongue: Will Ferrell is hilarious, that was the reason I took my chances with it. Thanks for sharing.

:tu: The wife was cackling a lot more than me.. but be prepared for the language.. Mary Steenburgen looked decent for her age..

I usually use imdb.com as my gauge as to whether to buy a movie or not.. but then there are the Dude, Where's My Car movies that get a 4.9 out of 10 that I still have to buy anyway.. its hilarious but silly..

Dana