PDA

View Full Version : Hunting Expo

L8 APEX
01-09-2003, 11:52 PM
I think it is at Dallas Conv ctr this weekend for those outdoorsman..

Moonshine
01-10-2003, 12:11 PM
Yup, that's it. I'll go either Sat afternoon or Sun morning.

Sixpipes
01-10-2003, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by Moonshine
Yup, that's it. I'll go either Sat afternoon or Sun morning.
Let me guess. You've lost interest in 4-wheelers and you've decided to shop for something that will bring down an SUV? :p

Moonshine
01-10-2003, 01:59 PM
I just have multiple interests. ;) SUV's are easy. Wanna' get a rise out of me, let me play with something that will bring down an APC.

Me likes hardware toys. :tu:

One of my guys is an Army reservist, and he was telling me the Army now has some program where they invite the employers of reservists out, demo some stuff, and let us play with some stuff. He said he put me down as the employer, so sometime in the spring I should be getting an invitiation. When he was telling me about this I started drooling, and telling him my wish list;

I've never shot an M60,
I've never shot a SAW,
I've never shot a Ma Duece,
I've never fired a LAW,
I've never flown in a Blackhawk,
etc, etc, etc.

They'll find me pretty easy to entertain as long as they bring plenty of ammo and vehicles. :tongue:

L8 APEX
01-10-2003, 02:30 PM
I could probably make it Sunday, don't you owe me lunch or something :D

Moonshine
01-10-2003, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by L8 APEX
I could probably make it Sunday, don't you owe me lunch or something :D

Close, but not quite. IIRC, it's you who owes me something, like a plug tightness check. Just look at your new"intimate" partner if you need a reminder of why you owe me. :D

Silver_2000
01-10-2003, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Moonshine
I just have multiple interests. ;)
They'll find me pretty easy to entertain as long as they bring plenty of ammo and vehicles. :tongue:

LOL

Logan
01-11-2003, 08:48 AM
What? Terry's not lonely any more? Wow. :eek2:

Now all he needs is a new motor for the L and he'll be all set! :banana:

Moonshine
01-11-2003, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Logan
What? Terry's not lonely any more? Wow. :eek2:

Kind of an inside joke, and I'm not sure it's a "healthy" relationship.

I put together and set up a new varmint rifle for Terry, and after I got it done I sent him some pics and let him know how well it shot. He sent back that he needed to pick it up because he was developing a "relationship" with that rifle. I told him that was more info than I really needed, and I was glad I was through with it, since I didn't really want to touch it once they'd consumated their intimacy. :rolleyes:

Logan
01-11-2003, 07:29 PM
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.... :vomit:

MadMax
01-14-2003, 12:25 AM
LAW...as in "law rocket?"...hmmmm.....Rambo :D