PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Terry

Winterhawk
01-05-2003, 06:03 PM
Terry, thanks again for the help on the chip. i put that bracket in place mounted the computer, during the test run the truck died, so it must of come lose when I put the computer back in. I just pushed a little on the back of it, so far it seems fine. I hope its not going to be a problem. Any time you want to hook up I'll get that other bracket to you. I'll buy you lunch or something. maybe the Arlington gang will want to get to gether soon.:burnout: :cool: Mike

Red2002
01-06-2003, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by Winterhawk
maybe the Arlington gang will want to get to gether soon.:burnout: :cool:

Mike I'll be in the NRH area (Five Star) tomorrow evening. I'll give you a call and we'll hook up for some din-din, your treat. J/k bro, I owe you this time 'round.

Hood goes on tomorrow. ;)

99WhiteBeast
01-06-2003, 09:02 AM
I feel a spring install party is needed this week at my house

you guys game to help out.....

Winterhawk
01-06-2003, 10:56 AM
Laurence just call any time, can't wait to see the hood.: :tu: Steve, I'm in on the spring party, anytime. Hey if you can have dinner with Laurence and I tonight. And any body who want's to come over to NRH:beer:

99WhiteBeast
01-06-2003, 12:45 PM
Give me a call Monday evening if ya'll decide to get together- I'll probably be in the area (Bedford) at the SO's this evening anyway

Red2002
01-06-2003, 05:16 PM
Sorry y'all I can't make it tonight. Sometime later this week would be worlds better.