PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else scared to go to sleep....

GoldLS1
04-17-2008, 10:29 PM
Seems everytime I wake up the price of diesel has went up. Not to mention everytime I pull into the station its up yet another 25 cents!! WTF!!

My station in Euless is at $4.25/gal.... lets here what it is around you (please include location if differ then your registered one!!). Sure love the truck but damn...

L8 APEX
04-17-2008, 11:00 PM
Mine sits parked while I drive the L. I am about to start riding a bike or scooter to get around the fuel crunch.
I fill up at the truck stops when possible. It is 3.99 at the Flying J today. I got lucky and filled up at the WalMart in Bonham last time. It was 3.83.

It is plain stupid when somebody has to work two days to buy a tank of gas...:Bullshit.
A plug change doesn't even buy a tank of gas anymore:icon_rolleyes:

charlie
04-18-2008, 07:20 AM
Now there is a word I never thought I would see typed on the internet. Bonham. I was born there.

slick-svt
04-18-2008, 11:38 AM
Its still 3.65 for super at the local QT been there for past three days....I put in 20 bucks at a time can't afford to fill up.

GoldLS1
04-19-2008, 01:55 AM
Mine sits parked while I drive the L. I am about to start riding a bike or scooter to get around the fuel crunch.
I fill up at the truck stops when possible. It is 3.99 at the Flying J today. I got lucky and filled up at the WalMart in Bonham last time. It was 3.83.

It is plain stupid when somebody has to work two days to buy a tank of gas...:Bullshit.
A plug change doesn't even buy a tank of gas anymore:icon_rolleyes:

We going to start up a DFW scooter club!! :beer: We need a forum for it too!!

03LightningRocks
04-20-2008, 06:42 PM
We going to start up a DFW scooter club!! :beer: We need a forum for it too!!

Scooter my ass. I was thinking skate boards.

mikelemoine
04-20-2008, 09:22 PM
Scooter my ass. I was thinking skate boards.
Sounds good, can Terry hop them up for us?