PDA

View Full Version : Need spare winch key or order card

L8 APEX
02-17-2008, 12:11 AM
I need the spare tire winch key for my 04L I think most of these were the same key. 02-up Harley and Lightnings had these locks on the spare winches. Mine is a 5 point star looking thing. Let me know if you have an extra key or at least the re-order card in the baggy it come in.. I also need a jack handle that goes over the radiator.

nacklas
02-17-2008, 03:48 AM
I need the spare tire winch key for my 04L I think most of these were the same key. 02-up Harley and Lightnings had these locks on the spare winches. Mine is a 5 point star looking thing. Let me know if you have an extra key or at least the re-order card in the baggy it come in.. I also need a jack handle that goes over the radiator.

i have a jack handle you can have!

L8 APEX
02-17-2008, 10:16 AM
Do you have the stuff for your EGR delete? If so bring it over!

99WhiteBeast
02-17-2008, 10:20 AM

I have one that I bought and never installed. I just have to put my hands on it. I'll dig around in the garage today and let you know

GoldLS1
02-17-2008, 11:11 AM
I just took my lock off for the spare Terry... I never found a key and refused to pay for one; unless you think its going to get stolen or if you are going to use a full size spare.

L8 APEX
02-17-2008, 12:08 PM
Yeah Mike said he gave his away. What does it take to remove? I assumed it was part of the winch assy..?

nacklas
02-17-2008, 12:28 PM
Do you have the stuff for your EGR delete? If so bring it over!

yeah i have all the parts! just need to set up a time and day!

99WhiteBeast
02-17-2008, 04:58 PM
Yeah Mike said he gave his away. What does it take to remove? I assumed it was part of the winch assy..?

I can't find mine at the moment but is out there somewhere. If I remember its two pieces one that fits over the end of the wench rod inside the tube, and then the key that fits that.

GoldLS1
02-17-2008, 07:46 PM
It just comes apart Terry (sometimes it needs a little convincing). Crawl down there and take a look.....

PoorSvtman
02-17-2008, 08:54 PM
i have the winch tool that goes over the radiator... if you want it

BC Lightning
02-18-2008, 10:31 AM

Replace gave away with you had somebody that wanted/needed it so mine was donated while at your shop :D