PDA

View Full Version : Heath Ledger death

Shiner1
01-24-2008, 10:53 AM
OK did anybody besides me read where Ledger's masseuse finds him in his apt, he is cold to the touch and thinks he is unconscious anc calls Mary Kate Olsen!! WTF, Ever hear of 911!!!

L8 APEX
01-24-2008, 10:57 AM
If he is cold to the touch there is no hurry, call whomever you want to.:evil

tiffo60
01-24-2008, 11:04 AM
911 was her second call:icon_mrgreen:, dont forget the maid was already there:eek:

on a serious note though, I thought he was a great actor and I hate to see him go out the way he did at the age he did, apparently the role he played as Joker in the new batman movie, took a toll on his head and was keeping him from sleeping at night, thats why i try to stay away from prescription meds, when you mix the wrong ones it can get ugly

BC Lightning
01-24-2008, 12:22 PM
snip.....Mary Kate Olsen!! WTF,.....

Mary Kate had private security in NY that were EMTs, security guard tried to revive him before cops got there, Mary Kate and Ledger were dating apparently

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2008/01/24/2008-01-24_masseuse_told_mary_kate_olsen_about_find.html?p age=0

"I think he might be dead. I'm calling 911!" masseuse Diane Lee Wolozin finally shouted at the celebrity twin as the hard-partying Ledger's corpse lay motionless.
"I already have people coming over," Olsen replied, according to police sources.
The frenzied phone calls from Apartment 4 came as the "Brokeback Mountain" star lay naked and facedown in a bedroom filled with sleeping pills and anti-depressants.
An autopsy Wednesday was inconclusive. Police are awaiting toxicology reports but are investigating the case as a possible drug overdose.
Twenty-four hours after the sudden and stunning death of the 2006 Oscar nominee, police detailed a bizarre sequence of events that included Wolozin setting up a massage table near Ledger's body.
1 p.m.: Housekeeper Teresa Solomon, on her regularly scheduled Tuesday stop at Ledger's home, hears him snoring while she's changing a bathroom light bulb. She looks into the room.
2:45 p.m.: Wolozin arrives at the $24,000-a-month Broome St. apartment 15 minutes early for a 3 p.m. appointment.
3 p.m.: Concerned when Ledger doesn't appear, Wolozin dials his cell-phone number - and when he doesn't answer, she walks into his bedroom several minutes later. He's lying facedown, with the covers pulled up to his shoulders.
3:11 p.m.: Thinking the actor is asleep, Wolozin calls his name while pulling the massage table from a closet. Wolozin then grabs Ledger to shake him awake, but his body is cold to the touch.
3:12 p.m.: The frightened masseuse - who knew Olsen and Ledger - takes Ledger's cell phone and hits the speed dial for Olsen in California. Olsen instructs the masseuse to hold on, promising to send her security guards.
3:26 p.m.: When Ledger doesn't respond to a second round of shaking, Wolozin calls back to tell Olsen she is calling paramedics. She dials 911, and the operator instructs her to perform CPR.
3:33 p.m.: Emergency workers and the Olsen security arrive simultaneously. The medical workers move Ledger's body to the floor for another round of CPR and a shot from a defibrillator.
3:36 p.m.: Ledger, 28, and the father of a 2-year-old daughter, is pronounced dead. A police source said Wolozin's first call was "for guidance" - she wanted to check with Olsen before doing anything to her movie star client.
"She knows when something goes bad, you call insiders first to see how to handle things," another source said.
Olsen's security guards told cops the twin was dating Ledger, but her representatives have said the two were just good friends.
Wolozin, less than 24 hours after the macabre find, was too emotionally overwrought to speak.
"Please, not now," she told the Daily News Wednesday. "It's very sad."
No illegal drugs were found in the sparsely furnished loft, and a rolled-up $20 bill discovered near Ledger's body showed no drug residue, police said. Six types of prescription drugs, some in plastic bottles and others in blister packs, were recovered.
Ledger's body was taken to the Frank E. Campbell Funeral Home, which didn't release details on funeral plans. His body is expected to be sent to Australia for burial.
In the 72 hours before his death, Ledger enjoyed the jet-set life of a Hollywood star: wrapping a movie in London, flying across the Atlantic Ocean to his pricey Manhattan loft, chatting with a director pal.
There were no signs of depression, and the handsome actor even made plans for a Tuesday get-together just hours before his body was discovered, friends said.
His apartment, where Ledger moved after his split with actress Michelle Williams in August, featured cast-iron columns, exposed brick, a tin ceiling and a fireplace. He had a piano, but almost no furniture.
Photographer Dan Weir, who was on the set of "The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus" in London on Saturday night, said Ledger was talkative and cheery.
"He seemed relaxed. He seemed like he was enjoying himself," Weir said. "He seemed really jolly, chatting with all the lighting people ... seemed real chilled."
After arriving in New York on Sunday, Ledger reportedly partied late into the evening at the trendy Beatrice Inn, wearing a black ski mask tucked beneath a hooded top.
Director Shekhar Kapur called Ledger after arriving in Manhattan on Monday. The pair worked together on the film "The Four Feathers."
"He said he could not see me that night but really wanted to meet me the next day," Kapur wrote on his Web site. "He made me promise that I would call him in the morning and wake him up."
Kapur called, but Ledger never answered.
Outside the SoHo loft Wednesday, a steady stream of mourners, including actor John Schneider, left behind handwritten notes, bouquets and prayers.
"Heath, where you are, I hope you're at peace," read one of the notes.

Moonshine
01-24-2008, 08:10 PM
1 p.m.: hears him snoring

snoring = agonal breathing. He was probably toast then.

L8 APEX
01-25-2008, 12:21 AM
Let this be a lesson to anyone else thinking of playing a gay cowboy:nono: god is a cowboys fan:tu:

projlightning
01-25-2008, 12:03 PM
Let this be a lesson to anyone else thinking of playing a gay cowboy:nono: god is a cowboys fan:tu:

:eek:....LOL...:rll:

98Cobra
01-25-2008, 02:44 PM

Wow, that's a very Pat Robertson thing to say. :icon_rolleyes:

projlightning
01-25-2008, 03:29 PM
Wow, that's a very Pat Robertson thing to say. :icon_rolleyes:

:eek:.......:rll: