PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from PR!

L8 APEX
12-25-2002, 02:27 AM
Thanks to TALON and all of it members for the support this year! It has been a lot of fun watching you guys lie to your girlfriends / wifes about mods, competing with each other, meetings and hanging out in general. You are a crazy mod hor Wayne, stay off that bottle on the street. Laurence I constantly get calls and complements on how your truck runs and looks:tu: Dennis thanks for running a PR sticker on the Rila. David you still have the badest HD in D/FW. Thanks to Doug for his efforts on the website and club events like FFW w/ JDM. Logan even I am not sure what is in your garage at this time:confused: Good luck with the twins. Tim watch out for those puddles on I-20. JD may your truck run someday before you sell it;) I like TALON for its managable size and quality of membership. I can't wait to see what happens next year.
As for PR I am looking into building a few shortblocks, Autorotor upgrades, and other services to meet increasing performance demands next year.:beer:

jcblack
12-25-2002, 09:44 AM
Merry Christmas Terry. thanks for adding my name to your list mentioned above. who calls you the most to eat? J/k punk.

L8 APEX
12-25-2002, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by jcblack
Merry Christmas Terry. thanks for adding my name to your list mentioned above. who calls you the most to eat? J/k punk.
Have you bought anything from me anyway? I know I hooked you up with my tire guy at my cost. You video'd a whopping 5 minutes of a two day track event for me, missing my duel with the Cobra R... So sorry about the mention, guess you fall under "TALON and all of it's members" :twitch:

David N
12-25-2002, 08:28 PM
"It has been a lot of fun watching you guys lie to your girlfriends / wifes about mods"

ROFLMAO...Merry Christmas Terry and thanks for all help...