PDA

View Full Version : WTB 04 stock wheel

Beaudee
12-17-2007, 11:04 AM
Whatever year matches o4.Thanks B.Diddley

Beaudee
12-22-2007, 06:37 PM
Doug keep this thread going,i am still looking for a 04 wheel.I got my rim fixed but the tire order must have fallen off the U.P.S. truck.I ordered it last tuesday and still no 555.I am gona keep a spare around,seem to have a problem getting nittos.Evertime its a special order.:hammer::hammer:Hate driven on the spare.:bs

L8 APEX
12-22-2007, 09:15 PM
Doug keep this thread going,i am still looking for a 04 wheel.I got my rim fixed but the tire order must have fallen off the U.P.S. truck.I ordered it last tuesday and still no 555.I am gona keep a spare around,seem to have a problem getting nittos.Evertime its a special order.:hammer::hammer:Hate driven on the spare.:bs
Go get Doug's spare F1. I hate buying tires from your buddy. When I needed tires for my truck I called Scott and asked him to confirm a delivery date or I would get them somewhere else. Discount Tire would have them in two days for 650. He said 2-3 days 600 bucks, okay. I drove over there and called him 4-6 times over the period of more than TWO WEEKS. He never once returned my calls like he promised. Each time I called he said they would be in the next day or by 5pm etc. My truck sat on blocks in the drive waiting on tires for 16 days thanks to his crap. It was not worth the 50 bucks saved for all of the hassles... I loaded and unloaded the wheels several times and risked dinging them up moving them so many times. Driving from Plano to Dallas wasn't a great deal either. I don't see the savings overall in dealing with him... Rant off:0fftopic

Silver_2000
12-22-2007, 10:05 PM
Yeah I have an old F1 that is better than your spare

You can have it

I was going to give it to the guy who bought the exhaust be hasnt ever shown up

Beaudee
12-23-2007, 03:10 AM
Go get Doug's spare F1. I hate buying tires from your buddy. When I needed tires for my truck I called Scott and asked him to confirm a delivery date or I would get them somewhere else. Discount Tire would have them in two days for 650. He said 2-3 days 600 bucks, okay. I drove over there and called him 4-6 times over the period of more than TWO WEEKS. He never once returned my calls like he promised. Each time I called he said they would be in the next day or by 5pm etc. My truck sat on blocks in the drive waiting on tires for 16 days thanks to his crap. It was not worth the 50 bucks saved for all of the hassles... I loaded and unloaded the wheels several times and risked dinging them up moving them so many times. Driving from Plano to Dallas wasn't a great deal either. I don't see the savings overall in dealing with him... Rant off:0fftopic

I'M startin to think the same,its a 25 mile drive or a 3 hour wait @ the bar after work for me. I had same problem with him on the GTO.But the tires where free W/flight passes.After x-mas i am pickin up the rim regardless.Even with Discount Tire it took 3 days on my last set for the lightning.If you need tires NOW good luck with Scott,better to give him a week and buy @ least 4.

Beaudee
12-23-2007, 03:12 AM
Yeah I have an old F1 that is better than your spare

You can have it

I was going to give it to the guy who bought the exhaust be hasnt ever shown up

Ill take it!, after the holidays well hook up.I still need a stock rim though.:beer:

Blue Oval Forever
12-23-2007, 07:34 PM
I have 1 04 wheel I will let go. It does have a spot of rash Wife brushed the curd turning a cornor.

I an get a pic if you would like.

Bobby

Beaudee
12-24-2007, 04:57 AM
I have 1 04 wheel I will let go. It does have a spot of rash Wife brushed the curd turning a cornor.

Bobby

Pic would be cool if its not too much trouble.How much!Thanks B.Diddley

Beaudee
12-27-2007, 04:20 PM
Bump for a rim.

Blue Oval Forever
12-28-2007, 12:15 AM
Pic would be cool if its not too much trouble.How much!Thanks B.Diddley

I have a pic. Just need to find the cable to upload it. Hows a 100 bucks shipped

Beaudee
12-28-2007, 09:57 AM
I have a pic. Just need to find the cable to upload it. Hows a 100 bucks shippedWith that price forget the pic and send it :tu:P.M. sent

Beaudee
12-31-2007, 08:25 AM
I sent the money order today Bobby.You should get it this week sometime.Thankyou Beau :tu:

Beaudee
12-31-2007, 08:32 AM

Scott still hasnt got my tire(been 2 weeks),i picked up my rim and went to discount tire on 407.They had my tire the next day.I told them the buldge in the side was from a defective tire.They gave me the warranty and only charged me 23 bucks out the door.:santaI dont know whats up with Scott.:texWhat kind and how many for 600 bucks from scott?

L8 APEX
12-31-2007, 08:17 PM
set of 4 Hankooks, they were 140 online so I paid him 10 extra a piece. They are the cheapest tire I could find.

Beaudee
01-28-2008, 04:07 PM

Bobby

Ya didnt forget about me Bobby Be Good did ya.:tex

Blue Oval Forever
01-29-2008, 10:05 PM
Ya didnt forget about me Bobby Be Good did ya.:tex

Nope!! It is on the way. I will Pm you the tracking # in a bit I gotta go get it out the truck. Pouring down rain right now.

Beaudee
01-31-2008, 09:11 AM
Thanks Bobby, i appreciate the trouble helping me out.Ill let you know when i get it.

Beaudee
02-01-2008, 05:36 PM
Got the wheel today.Thankyou Bobby!!!!!