PDA

View Full Version : WTS Compaq Presario 2195US laptop PC Cheap

Wht95Lightning
11-23-2007, 11:56 AM
I got a new laptop so no longer need this one. I bought it new in 2003 and just finished wiping the hard drive clean reloading XP home SP2 and installing ALL the available MS updates. It comes with the original box, system disks, all papers, power cord, etc. It has 512gb of ram and a 40gb hard drive. 54g integrated wifi, DVD/CD-RW, 15" XGA TFT active matrix display and an AMD Athlon XP-M 2500+ processor @ 1.87ghz.

This computer is box stock and has not been modified in anyway. It shows very little physical wear on the outside (less than you'd expect for a 4 year old traveling pc) and the screen is perfect. I carried this in a very nice laptop case, never carried it around loose.

This pc needs nothing but a new owner.

Local FTF in the DFW area $250. Will ship at buyers expense.

Of course, trades for quality firearms will be considered.

Thanks

Sixpipes
11-23-2007, 04:08 PM
I got a new laptop so no longer need this one. I bought it new in 2003 and just finished wiping the hard drive clean reloading XP home SP2 and installing ALL the available MS updates. It comes with the original box, system disks, all papers, power cord, etc. It has 512gb of ram and a 40gb hard drive. 54g integrated wifi, DVD/CD-RW, 15" XGA TFT active matrix display and an AMD Athlon XP-M 2500+ processor @ 1.87ghz.

This computer is box stock and has not been modified in anyway. It shows very little physical wear on the outside (less than you'd expect for a 4 year old traveling pc) and the screen is perfect. I carried this in a very nice laptop case, never carried it around loose.

This pc needs nothing but a new owner.

Local FTF in the DFW area $250. Will ship at buyers expense.

Of course, trades for quality firearms will be considered.

Thanks

PM Sent

Wht95Lightning
11-23-2007, 07:33 PM
PM Sent

pm returned