PDA

View Full Version : South Arlington Posse

Red2002
12-22-2002, 12:38 PM
The Arlington Posse was in full effect yesterday. Four Lightnings were terrorizing the streets in search for victims. We tried to gang-bang a 30th anniv. Camaro SS, but he tucked tail and headed home without getting some side exhaust in his ear.

I also tried calling a local tuner numerous times to invite him out to play but got shot down by the voice mail. :( We did see jcblack's woman drive by and wave. :tu:

Winterhawk
12-22-2002, 01:04 PM
I was so jacked up last night after all the killen. took hours to chill:D Red2002 way to go dude that was just alsome. I have that mental pic of you jumpen out there, all over the best cars out there.:tu:

jcblack
12-22-2002, 10:32 PM
I'm south arlington and you guys didn't call me.

L8 APEX
12-22-2002, 11:10 PM
Jacob doesn't have any mods he has to stay on the porch:nono:

jcblack
12-23-2002, 01:13 AM
what jacob doesnt have is money. Charity work terry?

Red2002
12-23-2002, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by jcblack
I'm south arlington and you guys didn't call me.

We didn't have a phone number or else we would've called! :(

L8 APEX
12-23-2002, 10:04 AM
what jacob doesnt have is money. Charity work terry?
No, he has just miss alocated his funds. Cervini's hood @ $500 bucks would have bought a chip and filter, Speed grilles = a lower pulley, and that TV stereo system would easily cover a fan kit w/ line mod. So as you can see there has been money spent/gifted etc. He obviosly chooses to look good than to go fast. He could have more mods than Laurence with all those other goodies:twitch: :D

jcblack
12-23-2002, 05:36 PM
Rob has my number. I guess if you are stock, people don't want you to play with them. I guess that maybe i can quit talon and be the ring leader of a honda civic club. I can at least smoke most those guys. And the cavilers.

Red2002
12-23-2002, 07:15 PM
Rob has my number. I guess if you are stock, people don't want you to play with them. I guess that maybe i can quit talon and be the ring leader of a honda civic club. I can at least smoke most those guys. And the cavilers.

Jacob PM me your phone number. We wanted you to be with us (needed a black to complete the circle) but more importantly your a cool guy.

You don't need to go anywhere. Let us know what's up, you've fallen off the face of the earth!