PDA

View Full Version : Wanted stock 01-up lower grill

L8 APEX
11-20-2007, 01:12 AM
Anybody have a stock 01-up lower grill?

dboat
11-20-2007, 07:22 AM
I have an upper and lower in black for an 02 that I am willing to part with but only as a set.

toddwarren
11-20-2007, 11:17 AM
Terry have you gone and bought yourself another Lightning??

FRDRCING
11-20-2007, 11:20 AM
Terry have you gone and bought yourself another Lightning??

I think so, he got a set of 02 rims,stock radio from me:tex

L8 APEX
11-20-2007, 01:30 PM
I think so, he got a set of 02 rims,stock radio from me:tex
Thanks Chatty Cathy, remind me to tap you in the nuts:rolleyes:. I bought what was left of a Lightning. I am trying to put it back together piece by piece.

tiffo60
11-20-2007, 02:07 PM
Thanks Chatty Cathy, remind me to tap you in the nuts:rolleyes:. I bought what was left of a Lightning. I am trying to put it back together piece by piece.

dougs?

TXLIGHTNING
11-20-2007, 02:12 PM
dougs?:rll:Not knowing is killing them :evil

toddwarren
11-20-2007, 02:17 PM
Hey that is great news! I never knew you when you had your old one!

Congratulations:tu: Heck it looks like you could just buy Michaels spare

parts and have enough for a fairly new truck!!:icon_mrgreen: What color is it? or you

going to custom paint it?

L8 APEX
11-20-2007, 02:35 PM
Yes I bought Doug's stripped out 04 Silver. It will never be half the L mine was. It was a good deal that came at a bad time. I still don't have a job so I risked a lot to buy it and try to fix it up. If I find a job all will be well. If not I will have to let it go to keep surviving in the mean time. I gave up on jobs this week. Every place I call the managers are out hunting or at home with their families burning up leave.

toddwarren
11-20-2007, 02:51 PM
See if Wes's friend still has that 2 bay warehouse open in Lewisville. If so you can get your tools and get up there and go to work tommorow! :icon_biggrin:
I know I have two trucks you can do some things with and earn some coin:icon_exclaim: I bet there are quite a few others on this forum that could use your expertise if you had a spot again.:tu:

That is my humble opinion! I understand you did not ask for it!

BC Lightning
11-20-2007, 08:51 PM
Yes I bought Doug's stripped out 04 Silver. It will never be half the L mine was. It was a good deal that came at a bad time. I still don't have a job so I risked a lot to buy it and try to fix it up. If I find a job all will be well. If not I will have to let it go to keep surviving in the mean time. I gave up on jobs this week. Every place I call the managers are out hunting or at home with their families burning up leave.

I still have your seats

wesman
11-20-2007, 11:38 PM
Hey Terry, you can rent out my house in Arlington.....three car garage and lots of parking....lol

--wes

yeti575
11-20-2007, 11:41 PM
If I get insurance to replace my bumper, I'll have a lower one. maybe at a cost so cheap, you can't pass it up. I need to know how to hook up the E-fan I just got from Doug.

I should find out this week if I'll have an extra grill

danielvalles1
11-21-2007, 02:02 AM
sounds like a cool project man hope you find a job soon.:tu: