PDA

View Full Version : Roll Bar Work?

Stinkbug
11-15-2007, 12:02 PM
Dads wanting to get a roll bar installed in his red GT500. Does anyone have an idea of who does good clean installs in the area? He has put the first deposit down to Shelby to have it converted to a Super Snake and would like to have it done before he sends it to Shelby. Shelby does not offer a roll bar for the car.

Chris94L
11-15-2007, 12:21 PM
http://www.jamesbschassisservices.com/

Stinkbug
11-19-2007, 09:54 AM
Thanks

TP Derrick D
11-19-2007, 01:27 PM
Wolfe, he does work for a lot if not most of the guys on the NMRA tour as well as some in NHRA. He made mine also, although he just took measurments and built it ,my crew chief put it in the car.

bluesvt
11-19-2007, 03:22 PM
Dads wanting to get a roll bar installed in his red GT500. Does anyone have an idea of who does good clean installs in the area? He has put the first deposit down to Shelby to have it converted to a Super Snake and would like to have it done before he sends it to Shelby. Shelby does not offer a roll bar for the car.

Sorry I am no help but very nice car. What color is your L? I see a few around here in Hurst.

Stinkbug
11-20-2007, 11:34 AM
Mine is white but its been in East texas for over a year sitting in dads garage. Hate to say it but might sell it due to the lack of excercise it is getting.