PDA

View Full Version : M4 asshat

L8 APEX
10-17-2007, 10:52 PM
This guy is a host or such on Firepower TV? He has no business holding a weapon much less in an authoritative capacity:icon_eek:
3HdaUHUvSOs

parts truck
10-18-2007, 07:23 AM
:popcorn

Silver_2000
10-18-2007, 09:09 AM
Im confused
I watched the first minute or 2

Other than pointlessly shooting at a truck while wearing a stupid looking fisheye lens camera. What is wrong with this video ?

Moonshine
10-18-2007, 09:55 AM
Other than pointlessly shooting at a truck while wearing a stupid looking fisheye lens camera. What is wrong with this video ?

The dweeb doesn't seem to know how to operate or run the weapon.

L8 APEX
10-18-2007, 10:02 AM
Watch the last minute or two. There are several times he fails to insert the mag properly and can't figure out if or how he released the bolt and chambered a round. He has his hand turned backwards for inserting a mag most of the time. Half the time he uses the charging handle and half the time he hits the bolt release. A guy with his own TV show about guns should be able to properly insert a magazine and run a black rifle.

Silver_2000
10-18-2007, 10:14 AM
After watching the last few minutes its clear neither he nor the production crew have ANY clue what they are doing

The Head cam footage shoudl have been shot separate, so he looks less like a short bus candidate and editing out the screwups would have helped as well... So I guess that means they dont see them as screwups and he thinks he looks cool with a camera on his head

L8 APEX
10-18-2007, 10:39 AM
Half the time the head cam was pointing at the ground. I hate to see shows like this on TV. It just gives anti gun folks more ammo for their fight against them. The anti gun media will take the clips of him shooting full auto with one hand and burning an old truck down like you blew it up with bullets and run with it. This jerky was rumbling with the rifle, dropping bullets on the ground etc just a grade A tool.

bluesvt
10-18-2007, 05:55 PM
Whats with the one handed shooting? From his asshat camera it looks like he is shooting into the sky.

http://images.quizilla.com/D/demiurge/1034729969_cturestool.jpg

jeff56
10-19-2007, 10:13 PM
Hell, that's where all of our ammo is going. No wonder there's a shortage - that tool's wasting it all.

I didn't watch it all, but I did fast forwad it and see his awesome immediate action drill.

L8 APEX
10-19-2007, 10:35 PM
I had to bust out my SBR today and make sure I remembered how it worked. It is just as smooth and sexy as I remember it. I need to replace the batteries in the EOTech it was blinking at me. If you want to know what the loudest rifle you ever heard is. It would be a 10.25" AR15 of course being a courteous gun owner I only fire it suppressed around others:icon_eek:.