PDA

View Full Version : Exhaust tips

RSVT
09-19-2007, 11:30 PM
Does anyone have some exhaust tips, was looking for some 3 or 3 1/2" tips, or 4" will fit, because i hit curve and the only thing i hit were the tips and are bented up, or if you know of anywhere i can get them at? Thnks in advance:tu:

bluesvt
09-20-2007, 06:59 AM
Does anyone have some exhaust tips, was looking for some 3 or 3 1/2" tips, or 4" will fit, because i hit curve and the only thing i hit were the tips and are bented up, or if you know of anywhere i can get them at? Thnks in advance:tu:

I go to Kenny's Muffler off Pipeline. It is either Hurst or Euless right there I am not sure but they are reasonably priced and stand behind their work.

tiffo60
09-20-2007, 08:07 AM

you could also go to phil's muffler in northside on main street just past meacham airport, if he doesnt have them in stock he can order them in a day, good guy :tu:

projlightning
09-20-2007, 03:21 PM
you could also go to phil's muffler in northside on main street just past meacham airport, if he doesnt have them in stock he can order them in a day, good guy :tu:

+1
Has been my muffler guy since I've been driving

RSVT
09-20-2007, 06:22 PM
will Phil make the exhaust tips even up correctly like the bassani tips are, i have seen some exhaust on some lightning and are not even at all, i dont want them to pop out about 3 in. out:vomit:

02REDSVT
09-20-2007, 06:50 PM
Kinney's Muffler Shop does really good work. You should visit there site. http://www.kinneysmufflershop.com (http://www.kinneysmufflershop.com/) My dad used to be the manager there.

tiffo60
09-21-2007, 07:33 AM
will Phil make the exhaust tips even up correctly like the bassani tips are, i have seen some exhaust on some lightning and are not even at all, i dont want them to pop out about 3 in. out:vomit:

phil will set them out how ever you want and yes he will make sure there even

mustgofaster
09-21-2007, 06:47 PM
Another vote for Kinneys muffler shop. They did mine.

TP Derrick D
09-21-2007, 10:45 PM
Kinney's for me also, they did the exhaust on the Vette exactly like I wanted and painted it so it would blend in with the underside of the car.