PDA

View Full Version : BTS... (KB, Gauges, Intake parts, Hood, Exhaust, and more)

GoldLS1
09-08-2007, 12:33 AM
All parts off my 04 DSG. Vary in age from 4.5 to 11 months.

12" K&N cone filter kit 135 (11months)

4# LFP interchangable lower w/ used belt 150 (4.5months)

(2) 2 1/2" QTP Stainless Cutouts (Brand New) 80

Sct Xcal 2 (will have to be flashed, local tuner should be able to take care of this) 250 (11months)

Siemen 60lb injectors 280 (4.5months)

Dark Chrome Tailights (not sure on brand, look similar to 03/04 style) 75

Lund Genesis Seal and Peel Soft Bed cover (used 3 days!!) 200

Reflexxion Cobra R hood painted DSG 350

NO DIBS!! First come, first serve.
All prices are plus shipping or can be picked up in Euless, Tx. ALL parts are in my garage and have to go!!

Thanks,
Zac

SOLD:
Kook Long Tubes
Air Force One Elbow
Polished LFP TB
KB w/ JLP Sheetmetal
Clear Corners
Granatelli (SCT) 2400 Mass air
Custom Catless 2 1/2" Mid pipes (used on Kook LTs)
AEM A/F guage kit
Auto Meter Boost guage
Auto Meter Tranny Temp guage
Auto Meter Fuel Pressure guage (elec)
Auto Meter Fuel Pressure adapter plug
Auto Meter Triple pod
Auto Meter Steering pod
Silvania Xenarc HID Headlights
Stang Mods HID Foglight kit

Derek2001
09-08-2007, 09:21 AM
pm sent on sheetmetal intake.

RSVT
09-08-2007, 09:46 AM
does that say mid pipes w/long tube headers for $100:eek2: (nevermind i seen the rest of the post, OK thanks)

wesman
09-08-2007, 10:13 AM
Which fuel pressure gauge is it? Part #?

--wes

BC Lightning
09-08-2007, 11:37 AM
Auto Meter Boost guage 35
Auto Meter Tranny Temp guage 35
Auto Meter Fuel Pressure guage (elec) 150
Auto Meter Fuel Pressure adapter plug 10

I'll take these :tu:

GoldLS1
09-08-2007, 01:00 PM
Which fuel pressure gauge is it? Part #?

--wes

ATM-5763, from summitracing.

Part Type:Gauges, Analog (http://store.summitracing.com/PartTypeRedir.asp?PartType=Gauges%2C+Analog)Gauge Style:Auto Meter PhantomGauge Type:Fuel pressureGauge Range:0-100 psiGauge Diameter (in):2 1/16 in.Gauge Diameter (mm):52.00mmSweep:Full sweepSending Unit:ElectricalGauge Face Color:WhiteGauge Number Color:BlackPointer Color:RedBezel Color:BlackLiquid Filled:NoOEM Replacement:NoSending Unit Included:Yes

wesman
09-08-2007, 01:04 PM
ATM-5763, from summitracing.

Part Type:Gauges, Analog (http://store.summitracing.com/PartTypeRedir.asp?PartType=Gauges%2C+Analog)Gauge Style:Auto Meter PhantomGauge Type:Fuel pressureGauge Range:0-100 psiGauge Diameter (in):2 1/16 in.Gauge Diameter (mm):52.00mmSweep:Full sweepSending Unit:ElectricalGauge Face Color:WhiteGauge Number Color:BlackPointer Color:RedBezel Color:BlackLiquid Filled:NoOEM Replacement:NoSending Unit Included:Yes

Cool...thanks

I'm moving to the lunar series from Phantom and was hoping that's what you were selling.

Have at it Michael.

--wes

GoldLS1
09-08-2007, 01:19 PM
Wow, I forgot to mention what series they were. They are the Phantom series.

BC Lightning
09-08-2007, 01:55 PM
Cool...thanks

I'm moving to the lunar series from Phantom and was hoping that's what you were selling.

Have at it Michael.

--wes

Cool

I'm moving from Lunar to phantom series so this works out.

Zac, I'll PM you later, I'm doing work in the backyard on a trac loader, hard to type and drive this thing @ the same time

GoldLS1
09-08-2007, 02:44 PM
Cool

Zac, I'll PM you later, I'm doing work in the backyard on a trac loader, hard to type and drive this thing @ the same time

LOL no prob.

GoldLS1
09-09-2007, 09:11 PM
All parts are off the truck and ready for a new home!! TTT

wesman
09-09-2007, 09:13 PM
Which Lunar do you have?

--wes

Cool

I'm moving from Lunar to phantom series so this works out.

bluelightningryan
09-11-2007, 02:02 PM
How much for the Kooks Long Tube headers?

RSVT
09-11-2007, 02:52 PM

sale is pending on those:tu:

steinjr
09-11-2007, 03:44 PM
What size KB? 2.3 or 2.6? I may have an interest. I may also want your elbow depending on how it hooks up.

TXLIGHTNING
09-11-2007, 03:47 PM
What size KB? 2.3 or 2.6? I may have an interest. I may also want your elbow depending on how it hooks up. I believe its a 2.3 KB.

BC Lightning
09-11-2007, 03:53 PM
Which Lunar do you have?

--wes

I have a broken boost and fuel pressure lunar series gauge

GoldLS1
09-11-2007, 10:51 PM
They are pending as of right now. If the deal falls thru, Ill put them back up for grabs...

What size KB? 2.3 or 2.6? I may have an interest. I may also want your elbow depending on how it hooks up.
Replied to your PM.

I believe its a 2.3 KB.
Yes, its a 2.3.

GoldLS1
09-12-2007, 10:01 AM
Buyer backed out on the Kook Long Tubes... they are now back up forsale!!

GoldLS1
09-12-2007, 10:02 AM
bluelightningryan clean out your PM box!!

SLVBOLT04
09-12-2007, 02:00 PM
Sent PM on Kooks!!

BC Lightning
09-13-2007, 04:21 PM
Thanks again for the gauges, hope to get them installed soon with the new I/C box and the brakes you gave me :tu:

wesman
09-13-2007, 04:57 PM
I have a broken boost and fuel pressure lunar series gauge

The fuel pressure gauge is broken? or just the boost?

--wes

BC Lightning
09-13-2007, 05:02 PM
The fuel pressure gauge is broken? or just the boost?

--wes

both, the boost is reading +5 on the gauge, and the fuel pressure gauge reads 70psi at idle, ill hit the dash and it will go back down to 30psi

and my aem wide band sensor just went out (second one), it now reads at 14.7 a/f ratio all the time, it seems like when some things start to come together with my truck, other things decide to go bad

GoldLS1
09-16-2007, 10:49 AM
Back up.... SCT 2400 MAF is up FS!!

kirkmears
09-16-2007, 07:23 PM
if the maf uses this same element, i'll take it...
http://kirkmears.com/dnn/Portals/0/Media/BA2400.jpg

(FYI, the MAF is not up for sale, he said it was pending to somebody else...)

Derek2001
09-19-2007, 10:30 AM
Keep me in mind on that sheetmetal intake. If you want a quick sale of it. You'd have no problems selling just the 2.3 by itself.

GoldLS1
09-21-2007, 08:13 AM
Found another item:
Lund Genesis Seal and Peel Soft Bed cover. Practially brand new... Used it 3 DAYS!! 200

Sonicblue03
09-21-2007, 09:36 AM
I will take the Kenne Bell (black) with 3inch upper & JLP sheet metal plenum. How about just 4 easy payments of $500? J/k

I do want the k/b and also interested in the 60#injectors and the SCT 2400 MAF.

L1nt2B
09-21-2007, 06:39 PM
I will take the Kenne Bell (black) with 3inch upper & JLP sheet metal plenum. How about just 4 easy payments of $500? J/k

dude...what are you doing to my truck?! :eek:

Sonicblue03
09-21-2007, 10:56 PM
:icon_rolleyes: Just upgrading the blower so I can keep the nitrous for show.......... Don't worry it will be done professionally!:icon_smile:

GoldLS1
09-22-2007, 08:45 AM

Empty your PM box!! If ya want it come get it...

Sonicblue03
09-22-2007, 10:09 AM
Sorry....box is empty now. Send me your number or something so I can contact you. Thanks!

03LightningRocks
09-24-2007, 04:33 AM
dude...what are you doing to my truck?! :eek:

What did you think was going to happen? You sold your truck to a dude from Oklahoma:rll:. I am surprised he hasn't put a homemade wooden topper on it yet.

Sonicblue03
09-24-2007, 08:51 AM
What did you think was going to happen? You sold your truck to a dude from Oklahoma:rll:. I am surprised he hasn't put a homemade wooden topper on it yet.

:rll:........................... Got your flame suit on huh buddy? I bet making fun of people from Oklahoma helps you cope with your shortcomings:icon_redface:. You might want to get professional help with your issues...........just a suggestion though.;)

On a different note, a deal fell through with my cts-v so it will be on ebay again this week. I can't officially post it for sale on here but if anyone is interested let me know or look for it on ebay this week. It will be nice to have some extra cash to play with the Lightining!

03LightningRocks
09-24-2007, 02:56 PM
:rll:........................... Got your flame suit on huh buddy? I bet making fun of people from Oklahoma helps you cope with your shortcomings:icon_redface:. You might want to get professional help with your issues...........just a suggestion though.;)

On a different note, a deal fell through with my cts-v so it will be on ebay again this week. I can't officially post it for sale on here but if anyone is interested let me know or look for it on ebay this week. It will be nice to have some extra cash to play with the Lightining!

Uhhh...it's actually spelled Lightning...:icon_redface:.

Sonicblue03
09-24-2007, 03:47 PM
Oh......nice work keyboard master:stupidc, I'm glad you pointed that out to me. I bet this gay looking smiley was created just for you.....:ron:
:icon_biggrin:

03LightningRocks
09-24-2007, 03:53 PM
Oh......nice work keyboard master:stupidc, I'm glad you pointed that out to me. I bet this gay looking smiley was created just for you.....:ron:
:icon_biggrin:

LOL...no I have not been honored with a smiley yet. But let me assure you, there will be no doubt in your mind when the :ron: makes a posts.

Sonicblue03
09-24-2007, 04:03 PM
Arguing over the internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded. Wait, I guess that means I have to quit now.:hammer:

Back to the original post:threadhijack Zac, I called you today and left a message. Call me back if you get a chance b/c I will be in the Dallas area this weekend.

03LightningRocks
09-24-2007, 09:26 PM
Arguing over the internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded.

http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/500/cookie.jpg

GoldLS1
09-25-2007, 11:45 PM
Back up...

Still have lots of parts. Many have called "dibs" (all the pending parts). But all pending parts are still in my garage and ARE about to be back UP FORSALE unless a meeting time is arranged. If you still want the part you called, COME GET IT!!

03LightningRocks
09-26-2007, 12:05 AM
Back up...

Still have lots of parts. Many have called "dibs" (all the pending parts). But all pending parts are still in my garage and ARE about to be back UP FORSALE unless a meeting time is arranged. If you still want the part you called, COME GET IT!!

Is the KB back up for sale? If it is, how much you asking for it, if you don't mind me asking?

I am not in the market for one, I was just curious what folks are getting for used 2.3 KB's.

my2002lightning
09-26-2007, 12:24 AM
I thought I heard my name called over here.:icon_cool: Correct me if I'm wrong Uncle Rocks, but aren't you from Kentucky originally? :rolleyes:

BTW, what grade of White-Pine battery shims you running now-a-days? :icon_wink:

LOL...no I have not been honored with a smiley yet. But let me assure you, there will be no doubt in your mind when the :ron: makes a posts.

GoldLS1
09-26-2007, 12:34 AM
Is the KB back up for sale? If it is, how much you asking for it, if you don't mind me asking?

I am not in the market for one, I was just curious what folks are getting for used 2.3 KB's.

Hummm... see post #1 !! :tu:

And... I havent got ANYTHING for it yet!! You should buy it and put 2 on your truck. 4.6L of KBs.

03LightningRocks
09-26-2007, 12:49 AM
Hummm... see post #1 !! :tu:

And... I havent got ANYTHING for it yet!! You should buy it and put 2 on your truck. 4.6L of KBs.

Sorry about that. I got a little confused about what was available.

dboat
09-26-2007, 04:44 AM
are the HID headlights and foglights still available? if so, drop me a PM and post up pics of the foglamps.. also, what is the price on them?

Dana

GoldLS1
09-26-2007, 08:22 AM
Post #1 is updated... what still has prices is what is available as of today. I will give the pending items' buyers until the beginning of this weekend for a pickup date to be arranged. If not, they are back up forsale (ON SATURDAY MORNING!!).

Check back Saturday morning to see whats "really" available. After Saturday there will be NO DIBS accepted. First one with cash in my hand gets the parts. I tried it the dibs way... and will have been waiting 3 weeks for some to get the parts outa my garage!!

Thanks,
Zac

nacklas
09-26-2007, 05:49 PM
zac, i'm want the hood. if no one picks up i will take it off ur hands. :tu:

Post #1 is updated... what still has prices is what is available as of today. I will give the pending items' buyers until the beginning of this weekend for a pickup date to be arranged. If not, they are back up forsale (ON SATURDAY MORNING!!).

Check back Saturday morning to see whats "really" available. After Saturday there will be NO DIBS accepted. First one with cash in my hand gets the parts. I tried it the dibs way... and will have been waiting 3 weeks for some to get the parts outa my garage!!

Thanks,
Zac

charlie
09-26-2007, 06:58 PM

Thanks,
Zac

Man I have cash in hand.... I try-ed once to buy your exhaust before you put it up for sale. I even offered to switch out the full exhaust. And 2 times after people backed out or postponed the sale. And I never even got so much as a price from you... Whats up??????

Charlie

dboat
09-26-2007, 08:28 PM
are the HID headlights and foglights still available? if so, drop me a PM and post up pics of the foglamps.. also, what is the price on them?

Dana

Well then I guess I have first shot at the HID's upper and lower.. pls drop me a pm on the price of them.. I wont waste your time and am good for the money, just ask anyone on Talon that has done business with me.

Dana

L8 APEX
09-26-2007, 08:34 PM
Well then I guess I have first shot at the HID's upper and lower.. pls drop me a pm on the price of them.. I wont waste your time and am good for the money, just ask anyone on Talon that has done business with me.

Dana
He is not to be trusted, he will snatch the very essence of your soul with just a glance.:icon_eek:

dboat
09-26-2007, 08:46 PM
He is not to be trusted, he will snatch the very essence of your soul with just a glance.:icon_eek:

Thanks Terry, I wont overpay for used parts.. :icon_mrgreen:

Dana

GoldLS1
09-26-2007, 09:39 PM
zac, i'm want the hood. if no one picks up i will take it off ur hands. :tu:

Ill be in touch. I sent the guy a PM a few days back on it. Havent heard anything back. I will give him until Saturday morning as I posted. Ohhh if you do end up getting it, I def wont keep you waiting this time... my phone will be on me!!

Man I have cash in hand.... I try-ed once to buy your exhaust before you put it up for sale. I even offered to switch out the full exhaust. And 2 times after people backed out or postponed the sale. And I never even got so much as a price from you... Whats up??????

Charlie

Charlie, there were two guys that were ahead of you in dibs. The first backed out, and like most of the others, the other guy is MIA. I respected the rules of dibs when in reality I wanted to take you up on your offer. However I didnt want to break the rules and tell another guy sorry man your SOL... its just not my style. If the headers aren't clamed, they will be back up Saturday for first cash in hand. PMed ya.

Dana
Same story as the other two above. Saturday they will prob be back up. I hate when parts get sold out from under people, so I want to give them ample time to get the parts... please check back Saturday!!

Dont hate Terry... Just because I drive a Dodge CTD, have a SS, and wheel and deal like a Pawn Shop... dont hate!!

L8 APEX
09-26-2007, 09:43 PM
More like don't comprehend... I was warning you about Dana... You can't help some people:icon_eek:

GoldLS1
09-26-2007, 10:18 PM
More like don't comprehend... I was warning you about Dana... You can't help some people:icon_eek:

Ohhhhhh got ya now. HIDs SOLD. Sorry Dana. :rll:

Check back Saturday :tu:

danielvalles1
09-27-2007, 08:31 PM
Ok im not trying to be a asshat but what is a Dodge CTD,:icon_question:

GoldLS1
09-27-2007, 09:09 PM
Ok im not trying to be a asshat but what is a Dodge CTD,:icon_question:

Cummins Turbo Diesel. Looks like this (I know pic sucks...):
http://www.gmhightechrides.com/blahdocs/uploads/truck_7148.jpg

nacklas
09-27-2007, 09:43 PM
[quote=GoldLS1;134628]Ill be in touch. I sent the guy a PM a few days back on it. Havent heard anything back. I will give him until Saturday morning as I posted. Ohhh if you do end up getting it, I def wont keep you waiting this time... my phone will be on me!!

Nice i'm off on saturday!!! I'm going to try to go out to see Terry on sat if he gives me directions. just send me a pm.:tu:

GoldLS1
09-28-2007, 07:29 PM
4 1/2 more hours... no one has arranged any pickup times. Which means so far EVERYTHING pending will be up forsale!!

RSVT
09-28-2007, 07:37 PM
4 1/2 more hours... no one has arranged any pickup times. Which means so far EVERYTHING pending will be up forsale!!

how much are the HID lights

dboat
09-28-2007, 07:54 PM
how much are the HID lights

Hey, I got first dibs... :nono:

GoldLS1
09-28-2007, 08:24 PM
Hey, I got first dibs... :nono:

LOL... Check post #47. :rll:
I AM NOT DOING DIBS. Cash talks, Im tired of playing the games. I need these parts outa my garage to make room for new parts http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/images/smilies/LS1Tech/gr_nod.gif .

Prices are up on the pending items... If you want them start counting your money!! 3 1/2 MORE HOURS

dboat
09-28-2007, 08:30 PM
LOL... Check post #47. :rll:
I AM NOT DOING DIBS. Cash talks, Im tired of playing the games. I need these parts outa my garage to make room for new parts http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/images/smilies/LS1Tech/gr_nod.gif .

Prices are up on the pending items... If you want them start counting your money!! 3 1/2 MORE HOURS

and you havent posted a price yet.. either...

GoldLS1
09-28-2007, 08:32 PM
and you havent posted a price yet.. either...

AHHHHHH yes I did.... check post #1!

GoldLS1
09-28-2007, 10:04 PM
2 hrs left... still no arrangements.

Derek2001
09-28-2007, 11:28 PM
Sell me the intake!!

L8 APEX
09-28-2007, 11:58 PM
2 minutes left!

GoldLS1
09-29-2007, 03:18 AM
2 minutes left!

Free post ehhh....

EVERYTHING PENDING IS BACK UP!!

No arrangements were made... As of right now I will available until 3-4ish on Saturday (today) for parts pickup. Then again Sunday (30th) evening after 6-7ish? Dont forget: first come, first serve. NO EXCEPTIONS. Ill be update the original post with all part progress... time to clean out the garage!!

Thanks,
Zac

GoldLS1
09-29-2007, 04:45 PM
I am going out of town from now (4:45pm Saturday) until Sunday around 4ish. You can pick parts up after that time.

danielvalles1
09-29-2007, 10:42 PM
Cummins Turbo Diesel. Looks like this (I know pic sucks...):
http://www.gmhightechrides.com/blahdocs/uploads/truck_7148.jpg
Thanks for the info thats a nice truck pictures not so bad:tu:

keynan
09-30-2007, 01:36 AM
You still have the corners???

GoldLS1
09-30-2007, 06:47 PM
You still have the corners???

Sent you a PM.

GoldLS1
10-02-2007, 10:41 PM
HIDs SOLD!! TTT for the rest!!

GoldLS1
10-05-2007, 07:51 AM
TTT... everything is going up on the BIG boards this weekend!!

CowlSS
10-08-2007, 10:41 AM
HIDs SOLD!! TTT for the rest!!

I absolutely LOVE them!

Thanks again Zac. :)

GoldLS1
10-08-2007, 02:54 PM
No problem... glad you like them!!

GoldLS1
10-10-2007, 09:42 AM
KB w/ JLP sheetmetal and clear corners SOLD... TTT.

GoldLS1
10-13-2007, 07:28 AM
TB and Elbow SOLD.... TTT.

GoldLS1
10-22-2007, 09:49 PM
Kooks sold!! Back up for the rest...