PDA

View Full Version : Plano AC Rocks

Mark #2
08-27-2007, 06:55 PM
Thanks Rocks, got us fixed up again today, after a call only yesterday.
Daniel was very professional and polite to the SO.

She hates dealing with service guys, but felt comfortable today.:tu:

03LightningRocks
08-27-2007, 09:54 PM
Thank You Mark. Your satisfaction with our company means alot to me. Please let me know if we can be of further service to you:bows.

Ron:bows

tliss
08-28-2007, 07:43 AM
I agree with Mark. Ron's guys are top-notch! We've had a few different guys out and all of them have all been great! And they did a hell of a job installing the new unit in spring, too!

I'll be looking up update the outdoor unit as well in the next year or so. You know I'll be calling...:tu:

T

03LightningRocks
08-28-2007, 03:25 PM
Wow...I am flattered:bows. You guys do this and it puts pressure on me to do an even better job. I think I am going to print this out for our company meeting Friday. It will make the guys feel good knowing that their efforts are appreciated.

:D

L8 APEX
08-28-2007, 03:51 PM
Don't forget to remind them if they offend a TALON member they will be swiftly fired and driven home:evil

03LightningRocks
08-28-2007, 07:16 PM
Don't forget to remind them if they offend a TALON member they will be swiftly fired and driven home:evil

Only if they offend Doug.....:eek:. I pay them extra if they offend Tex...;).

dboat
08-28-2007, 07:24 PM
I pay them extra if they offend Tex...;).

:rll::rll:

Tobbun
08-31-2007, 07:59 PM
I have used Ron's company a few times and have had great experiences with them...

We just recently replaced one of the outside units with the new non-freon kind and had to do some replacement in the attic (220, 221 whatever it takes). And although it might be surprising to some... I am not real mechanically gifted or know much about AC stuff either... but I never felt better trusting his guys and their recommendations.

Top notch people and top notch company... He also helped out the wife with PTA ad space stuff... :)

Thanks Rocks...

Tobbun

03LightningRocks
08-31-2007, 11:40 PM
Thank You Trevor......:bows. Be sure and tell your wife that I would be more than happy to help out with the PTA again if she needs it.

Ron