PDA

View Full Version : 19 inch Sony TV - Receiver - speakers

Silver_2000
08-27-2007, 09:20 AM
This is an older Sony Receiver System - Its a 19" TV, with AV receiver and tower speakers - It was sold as a Set years ago - It works great - the remote is long gone but I have a Universal that is programmed for it.

It has TV tuner, AM FM tuner and inputs for a bunch of other devices -tape- phono- video one and 2 etc - the tape and phono buttons should give you an idea of its age - the Screen is a MONITOR - it has no tuner or speakers in it... I blacked out the stuff that doesnt come with it - Its got a few rub marks at the top that you can see that came from a Moving box about 10 years ago, you can see the corrugations.

Its got to be worth $200 - if not make an offer

I currently need the Entertainment center its sitting in but eventually that will be going as well - Its VERY strong - Has to be to hold up the 300lb 36 " sony that is currently on top of it ... :evil- It will be sold separate

dboat
08-27-2007, 09:43 AM
This is an older Sony Receiver System - Its a 19" TV, with AV receiver and tower speakers - It was sold as a Set years ago - It works great - the remote is long gone but I have a Universal that is programmed for it.

It has TV tuner, AM FM tuner and inputs for a bunch of other devices -tape- phono- video one and 2 etc - the tape and phono buttons should give you an idea of its age - the Screen is a MONITOR - it has no tuner or speakers in it... I blacked out the stuff that doesnt come with it - Its got a few rub marks at the top that you can see that came from a Moving box about 10 years ago, you can see the corrugations.

Its got to be worth $200 - if not make an offer

I currently need the Entertainment center its sitting in but eventually that will be going as well - Its VERY strong - Has to be to hold up the 300lb 36 " sony that is currently on top of it ... :evil- It will be sold separate

would be perfect for one of those "back to school" things..

did you contact the Smithsonian to see if they had an interest in it?:evil

sorry Doug, just couldnt resist that last one..

Silver_2000
08-27-2007, 10:00 AM
would be perfect for one of those "back to school" things..

did you contact the Smithsonian to see if they had an interest in it?:evil

sorry Doug, just couldnt resist that last one..:banned

Im just trying to keep it from the landfill -
Th receiver by itself recently sold on Ebay for $75

Ohmsby
08-27-2007, 10:36 AM
:rll::rll:Dana :nana2

Silver_2000
08-27-2007, 12:03 PM
Just for Dana - Ill throw in this hard drive

dboat
08-27-2007, 06:54 PM
Just for Dana - Ill throw in this hard drive

That one really made me laugh:rll:.. thanks!

Silver_2000
08-31-2007, 08:22 AM
Price reduced to $150 - Dont miss out on this piece of history !!