View Full Version : Intake Items.

SIL02SVT
08-13-2007, 10:03 AM
For sale is
new out of box MAC CAI and 95mm MAF: MSRP $250 I'll take $175
http://www.macperformance.com/store/product1.cfm?SID=3&Product_ID=802

Also new out of box C&L True Flow inlet tube: MSRP$140 I'll take $80 SOLD
http://www.cnlperformance.com/inlet.html

I do have actual pictures of these items. Shoot me a pm and i'll post them.
These are new never installed on my truck because I just bought a new warranty from ford and don't want to void it shoot me a PM if interested.

SVTJoseCuervo
08-13-2007, 10:17 AM
soooo you are keeping the truck stock? :confused::hammer:

SIL02SVT
08-13-2007, 10:21 AM
soooo you are keeping the truck stock? :confused::hammer:
for 50k more miles or 3 years which ever comes first LOL. SRY man I took it in for some warranty work before I start to mod and the sales manager cut me a deal I couldn't refuse on a new warranty. 7years 100k miles for $1200 with $0.00 deductable.

BC Lightning
08-13-2007, 01:45 PM
for 50k more miles or 3 years which ever comes first LOL. SRY man I took it in for some warranty work before I start to mod and the sales manager cut me a deal I couldn't refuse on a new warranty. 7years 100k miles for $1200 with $0.00 deductable.

all the items listed take a total of maybe an hr to install and un-install, I say mod it, keep the stock equip and it something were to go wrong take it back to stock, that what I did when it was lightly modded, I actually still have 2 years left on my warranty wonder if they would honor it with the built tranny, built motor and a big ass 2.6 kb on top??

SIL02SVT
08-13-2007, 01:51 PM
all the items listed take a total of maybe an hr to install and un-install, I say mod it, keep the stock equip and it something were to go wrong take it back to stock, that what I did when it was lightly modded, I actually still have 2 years left on my warranty wonder if they would honor it with the built tranny, built motor and a big ass 2.6 kb on top??
No Thanks i'm a panzy:icon_mrgreen:

L8 APEX
08-13-2007, 01:52 PM
I would do bolt ons and enjoy the truck. What good is driving a stock truck when you could be enjoying a modified truck? I say modify it the day you get it so you can enjoy it longer. Waiting 2-3 years to start sucks because you will trade it in or have ot start fixing small things by then.

BC Lightning
08-13-2007, 01:55 PM
I would do bolt ons adn enjoy the truck. What good is driving a stock truck when you could be enjoying a modified truck? I say modify it the day you get it so you can enjoy it longer. Waiting 2-3 years to start sucks because you will trade it in or have ot start fixing small things by then.

+1 The day my truck came of the delivery truck with 00000002 miles on it, went straight to Brandt for Nitto 555 up front and 555rs in the rear and then to Terry's shop for e fans, pulley tr6s, programmer, cai, and all the other bolt on goodies

should have just done the 2.3 KB from the get go, but live and learn

SIL02SVT
08-13-2007, 02:05 PM
I appreciate the enthusiasim(SP?) but I already enjoy my truck I moved up from a 4banger Eclipse to this so its already a world of difference. I don't plan on ever selling or trading in my truck. I just want it to last for along time thats all. Heavy mods or even light mods over time can destroy an engine (So I've read). I don't really have the money to be replacing and engine or Tranny becuase they went bad from my mods. I also don't race so there isn't a real need to be that fast. Maybe when I get a better job I can mod it out and not have to worrie about it I work for the state gov I'M POOR.

SVTJoseCuervo
08-13-2007, 02:33 PM
:hammer:....can I get that 4lb lower back? :evil

Theres a guy on here that needs the belt...maybe you can help him out.(SLVBOLT04)

SIL02SVT
08-13-2007, 02:54 PM
:hammer:....can I get that 4lb lower back? :evil

Theres a guy on here that needs the belt...maybe you can help him out.(SLVBOLT04)

Hmm I'll have to think about that one. LOL Sell it or be nice sell it or be nice.... I'll get back to you hahaha.

SIL02SVT
08-14-2007, 08:13 AM
Yea you can have the pulley and the other guy can have the belt but I want to ship them this time. Unless you guys will be around addison next week.

SVTJoseCuervo
08-14-2007, 10:16 AM
Yea you can have the pulley and the other guy can have the belt but I want to ship them this time. Unless you guys will be around addison next week.

:beer:
I guess...I am the one that has to buy you beer now

SIL02SVT
08-14-2007, 12:47 PM
haha Yep thats right. Atleast I drink Keystone hahah.:D