PDA

View Full Version : Fully Built/Bullet Proof Circle D Transmission & Converter

02TrueBlu
08-10-2007, 11:30 AM
I am selling my Fully Built Circle D Transmission and Converter. They were put into my truck in Dec. of 2006. They have less than 7,000 miles on them. I can scan a copy of the invoice from them for exact details on all of the parts in the transmission if needed. They claim this is the strongest tranny that has came out of there shop. I went to them and said I don't care what it cost just build it to where it wont break. A couple of thousand dollars later than had it where I wanted it. $2,637.10 to be exact... And that was without the converter. Since then I have been in school full time and work full time so it has only seen 3 track outings.

I'm selling this because I am going to college this semester and this is going to help pay my tuition. This transmission is in perfect working condition and I would put it against and other transmission on the market. The guys at Circle D are stand up guys, great, and willing to help out. If you have any other questions about this transmission shoot me a pm and I can have you call them direct.

Specs on the converter: 11” converter
(smaller diameter than stock), 2800 stall billet front cover, multi disc clutch...

All I want is $1800 and your stock transmission. If it needs to be shipped you (the buyer) will pay for all shipping and freight. If you are local I have already talked with Pat @ PSI and he will swap the transmissions for us. PM me for prices on the transmission swap.

RSVT
08-10-2007, 04:45 PM
what kind of gears does it have, still the 373s, just asking, im curious?

Chris94L
08-10-2007, 05:37 PM
He is selling the transmission not the rear end

RSVT
08-10-2007, 06:01 PM
He is selling the transmission not the rear end

my bad:icon_lol: