PDA

View Full Version : Lightning Parts for sale

L8 APEX
08-07-2007, 11:54 AM
I will post up some of my new/used inventory and hopefully get it sold!
3- FTVB shift kits with instructions, throw it in your VB and save 150 bucks!
$85 each.
LFP black single blade TB new $350
2- C&L plain finish elbows $100 each they are new.
1 set PIAA 18" wiper blades for gen1.
triple pillar pod for 99-01 trucks I think... $20
Used Airaid intake kit (box and filter) $40 bucks 01-up.

1 new IC pump $100 bucks
1- stock upper S/C pulley $40 bucks
1- 2.80 interchangable upper pulley $80 bucks.
1- 4 or 6# lower used $100 bucks I have a fixed 4# and changable 6#.
various blower belts $25
2- new Xcal2 programmers $380 tuned.
1- Billet MAF adapter ring $40 bucks
2- LFP 1 piece drive shaft loops new, $40 each.

99WhiteBeast
08-07-2007, 12:36 PM
I'll take the PIAA wiper blades

L-Fever
08-07-2007, 01:09 PM
I'll take the PIAA wiper blades

Man, you need some pimpin' blades like John's and mine!

Chris94L
08-07-2007, 01:26 PM
I'm down for an accumulator vb kit. Which size valve do you use? going out of town thurs-sun can probably pick it up next week sometime.

L8 APEX
08-07-2007, 03:13 PM
I like the 427 valve.

SIL02SVT
08-07-2007, 04:05 PM
Pass on 2.80" pulley :)

Kris
08-07-2007, 04:32 PM
First dibs on the boost gauge. I can get it from you this weekend.

99WhiteBeast
08-08-2007, 12:26 AM
Man, you need some pimpin' blades like John's and mine!

:rll:I forgot about that- those are the bomb digity;)

L-Fever
08-08-2007, 07:01 AM
:rll:I forgot about that- those are the bomb digity;)

:rll::rll:

RSVT
08-08-2007, 10:58 PM
what are all the mods i need in order to get one of those xcal2's off your hands?

L8 APEX
08-08-2007, 11:08 PM
They can tune from stock to bolt ons to anything else you change. You will gain no matter what your mods.

RSVT
08-08-2007, 11:34 PM
I dont have a wideband though? is that a problem?

L8 APEX
08-09-2007, 11:07 AM
No problem.

L8 APEX
08-19-2007, 11:39 AM
Lets move some parts folks.:beer:

charlie
08-19-2007, 04:53 PM
Hey Terry I'll take one triple pillar pod for 99-01 trucks.

Just tell me when/ where you want to meet up.

Charlie

mikelemoine
08-19-2007, 11:13 PM
I'll take the IC pump and a driveshaft safetly loop if it'll fit my Harley. My IC pump just went intermittent, perfect timing! Just let me know when you want to meet up.

nacklas
08-19-2007, 11:21 PM
hey terry do u still have the stock pulley and or pillar pod?

L8 APEX
08-19-2007, 11:35 PM
After holding on to these parts for a year or better I listed them on eBay today. I don't know if there is a penalty for ending auctions early or not. I have had many folks say they wanted various parts for a long time. Most never followed through so here we are.

mikelemoine
08-19-2007, 11:43 PM
You can end auctions early w/o penalty if there are no bids. Technically you can end them with bids too, but thats mean:-)

Chris94L
08-19-2007, 11:44 PM
I still want a valvebody parts kit. when is a good time to meet you?

99WhiteBeast
08-20-2007, 04:08 PM
I still want the blades-I can come and get them this weekend

L8 APEX
08-20-2007, 04:11 PM
I think I am meating Nacalus Tuesday after work.

99WhiteBeast
08-20-2007, 04:14 PM

What time and where?

L8 APEX
08-20-2007, 04:53 PM
On the other side of Erf! I'll call when I put Wes' KB back on. Coit and 190 about 8pm prolly.

charlie
08-20-2007, 05:08 PM
On the other side of Erf! I'll call when I put Wes' KB back on. Coit and 190 about 8pm prolly.

Can I get the 3 gage pillar then?

Charlie

L8 APEX
08-20-2007, 05:28 PM
Yeah if Nagalas doesn't offer more for it:evil

Chris94L
08-20-2007, 06:51 PM
Nacalus

Nagalas

Wanna try a few more spellings while you are at it?

L8 APEX
08-20-2007, 09:11 PM
Damn, one ******* at a time, I'm still dealing with Rocks:hammer:

wesman
08-20-2007, 09:13 PM

What time and where ? :)

I was gonna install the IC reservoir....started it, then decided that I was about to start bashing **** so I figure I'll leave it for you :)

Let me know when you're gonna throw the KB back on so I can get my money back from those fockers :flaming:

--wes

L8 APEX
08-20-2007, 09:23 PM
Probably Wednesday.

nacklas
08-20-2007, 09:59 PM
hey when is a good time to meet up with tomorrow???

nacklas
08-20-2007, 10:12 PM

terry here is my #8179026373...if you have time shot me atm or call if tomorrow is gd and what time.:icon_exclaim:

thanks again

nick:beer:

L8 APEX
08-20-2007, 11:01 PM
We are going to have a parts pickup party at 8pm at 190 and Coit.

Chris94L
08-20-2007, 11:19 PM
We are going to have a parts pickup party at 8pm at 190 and Coit.

7-11 again? I might show up. Need to get the parts from you.

L8 APEX
08-20-2007, 11:28 PM
Only delivery this week.

charlie
08-21-2007, 07:00 PM
Today? (Tuesday)

Charlie

L8 APEX
08-21-2007, 07:21 PM
Ding ding we have a winner!

charlie
08-21-2007, 09:14 PM
Well crap!... I was loading up the engine about then. (sold it)

Charlie

L8 APEX
08-21-2007, 11:37 PM
Yeah nobody showed up, bunch of asshats! All three of you bastards no showed me. Luckily Mike stopped by and we bullshatted until a little after 11pm:beer:.

03LightningRocks
08-22-2007, 08:30 PM
Yeah nobody showed up, bunch of asshats! All three of you bastards no showed me. Luckily Mike stopped by and we bullshatted until a little after 11pm:beer:.

Actually...that is crappy thing to do to someone. WTF??? Leave a guy hanging around a parking lot waiting for you. Any of you guys heard of a cell phone?

mikelemoine
08-22-2007, 11:51 PM
Yeah nobody showed up, bunch of asshats! All three of you bastards no showed me. Luckily Mike stopped by and we bullshatted until a little after 11pm:beer:. Yeah it was fun making fun of the 7-11 patrons. We could have called America's Most Wanted and say "we found em all"...:bs

L8 APEX
08-23-2007, 12:23 AM
I was hoping to get to shoot at least one of them but they honored the 10' ROD (radius of death):evil

03LightningRocks
08-23-2007, 08:53 AM
Yeah it was fun making fun of the 7-11 patrons. We could have called America's Most Wanted and say "we found em all"...:bs

I can still remember when Plano was a good City to live in. As I sat in my chair cheering Katrina on, I never dreamed it would backfire on me like this. That damned hurricane drove the worst of the worst gang banger free loading hoodlums right into Plano. Three years ago you rarely saw any hoopty arse looking rapper wanna bees in Plano. Now there are roaving bands of hoodlums looking for trouble all over the place. For the first time in my life, I got to see two big fat hoopty mama's rolling around in the parking lot trying to beat the living sh!t out of each other over a fricking chicken bone somebody through out of there truck window:rll:. No sh!t, these where grown women and both of them had their little welfare recipients standing around them screaming "hit dat bitch". Somethings got to change or Plano is going to turn into a real dangerous place to live.

I was telling a buddy the other day, "What we need to do is create more jobs around here. That will cause them to leave."

L8 APEX
08-23-2007, 09:13 AM
A couple of our folks live in Plano and Richardson. They recognize how bad it is getting. A few of them have recently armed themselves with CHL's and 12 gauges for the house etc..

dboat
08-23-2007, 10:05 AM
I can still remember when Plano was a good City to live in. As I sat in my chair cheering Katrina on, I never dreamed it would backfire on me like this. That damned hurricane drove the worst of the worst gang banger free loading hoodlums right into Plano. Three years ago you rarely saw any hoopty arse looking rapper wanna bees in Plano. Now there are roaving bands of hoodlums looking for trouble all over the place. For the first time in my life, I got to see two big fat hoopty mama's rolling around in the parking lot trying to beat the living sh!t out of each other over a fricking chicken bone somebody through out of there truck window:rll:. No sh!t, these where grown women and both of them had their little welfare recipients standing around them screaming "hit dat bitch". Somethings got to change or Plano is going to turn into a real dangerous place to live.

I was telling a buddy the other day, "What we need to do is create more jobs around here. That will cause them to leave."

hmmm... maybe I got out at the right time.. living in Mayberry aint so bad after all..

honestly, I hate to hear this.. I worked in NO for a few months and really disliked it a lot.. I did make a lot good friends and there were a lot of good folks, but the dregs of the earth lived there too..

Dana

03LightningRocks
08-23-2007, 10:44 PM
No sh!t guys....I got another story for you tonight. My daughter and I are at the corner WalGreens, me picking up my stash of nicorette gum...while she is getting some kind of female hair coloring sh!t. To the right of me in the candy isle there are three or four little welfare brats openly stealing candy, while their mom is holding up the checkout line bitching because they won't let her use her foodstamp card for cigarettes. She made at least three...maybe four veiled violent threats about what would happen if they didn't let her gets "mines". So she decides she is going to outsmart them by purchasing grape soda, and returning it for cash to "gets hers". Of coarse they give the (nappy headed hoe:D) sh!t over this too.

So out to the truck we go. The adventure is not over yet!!! We have another roving band of getto ass looking hoods who decide it is a good idea to just walk the hell out in front of my truck. Not in the way someone does who isn't paying attention. The way someone does who is trying to act like they think they are tough or something.

I know what is bringing their sorry arses around. It's called section 8 housing. There are several apartment complexes within a block of where I live that started going section 8 a couple years ago. Welcome to the world of SMF's who really believe we all owe them something.

mikelemoine
08-23-2007, 10:50 PM
A couple of our folks live in Plano and Richardson. They recognize how bad it is getting. A few of them have recently armed themselves with CHL's and 12 gauges for the house etc.. Mesquite is getting that way too. We bought a house in a new neighborhood and it's a nice area, but there is some back woods shacks and trailers not too far away and good ol' Pleasant Grove (not a grove and definately not pleasant) just on the other side of LBJ/635. Its not uncommon to see an old couch or bags of trash dumped on the side of the road in Mesquite. Lots of inner city folks moving out here to get away from Dallas crime. My neighbor 3 houses up moved here when he was robbed twice at gunpoint when taking his garbage out at his old apt. on Skillman and LBJ. Most of them are hard working and good neighbors, but the problem is that the teenagers they brought with them are the criminals they thought they wanted to get away from! Our homeowners association ensures we don't have broken Corollas on blocks and green houses with baby blue trim, but they also hassle you if you leave the trash cans on the curb after 9AM on garbage day (trash can Nazis)....

Dana, Mayberry is starting to sound better and better:bows

03LightningRocks
08-23-2007, 11:00 PM
Snip.......... but the problem is that the teenagers they brought with them are the criminals they thought they wanted to get away from! ............Snip

I believe that is exactly what is happening. These punks parents move to these free apartments in the burbs trying to escape the crime of the inner city. The joke is on the rest of us.....the little sh!ts ARE the source of the crime.

blazen5.4
08-24-2007, 01:27 AM
what do you have left?

wesman
08-24-2007, 10:18 AM
No sh!t guys....I got another story for you tonight. My daughter and I are at the corner WalGreens, me picking up my stash of nicorette gum...while she is getting some kind of female hair coloring sh!t. To the right of me in the candy isle there are three or four little welfare brats openly stealing candy, while their mom is holding up the checkout line bitching because they won't let her use her foodstamp card for cigarettes. She made at least three...maybe four veiled violent threats about what would happen if they didn't let her gets "mines". So she decides she is going to outsmart them by purchasing grape soda, and returning it for cash to "gets hers". Of coarse they give the (nappy headed hoe:D) sh!t over this too.

So out to the truck we go. The adventure is not over yet!!! We have another roving band of getto ass looking hoods who decide it is a good idea to just walk the hell out in front of my truck. Not in the way someone does who isn't paying attention. The way someone does who is trying to act like they think they are tough or something.

I know what is bringing their sorry arses around. It's called section 8 housing. There are several apartment complexes within a block of where I live that started going section 8 a couple years ago. Welcome to the world of SMF's who really believe we all owe them something.

lol...nice :ron: Rocks!

The house I lived in before building my current abode was right by an apartment complex that went section 8 the last few months before we moved.......needless to say I made myself known to the locals while hanging out in the garage/driveway while shotgun and handgun cleaning :)

I never had any incidents although quite a few of the neighbors did....coincidence? :)

--wes

03LightningRocks
08-24-2007, 05:33 PM
lol...nice :ron: Rocks!

--wes

:D

RSVT
08-24-2007, 09:30 PM
Terry when you come across some headers, pm me, im lookin for some by next month

dboat
08-25-2007, 06:16 AM
Dana, Mayberry is starting to sound better and better:bows

:tu::D