PDA

View Full Version : Had to do some Regulating

L8 APEX
07-02-2007, 08:36 PM
I was cruising Park in Plano when some kids in a Trailblazer SS lined up against me at a light. It had been a while so I decided to blow a little soot out of the pipes. The streets were a little damp but not wet. I decided to even the AWD advantage by switching into 4wd:evil. I watched the other light and brake boosted up to about 6psi. The light dropped and so did the throttle. I was kind of shicked when all four broke loose and it started walking to the right a little bit. Cool! I stayed in it and it spun all the way across the intersection. I pulled him like a step child to about 60mph and let out. They were pretty impressed as was I:bows. I figured with a full tank of fuel and the 20"s it would just grab and go. It surprised the shat out of me and them when it howled all 3 or 4 across the intersection. Just when I thought I was growing up:burnout:.

gbgary
07-02-2007, 08:40 PM
I was cruising Park in Plano when some kids in a Trailblazer SS lined up against me at a light. It had been a while so I decided to blow a little soot out of the pipes. The streets were a little damp but not wet. I decided to even the AWD advantage by switching into 4wd:evil. I watched the other light and brake boosted up to about 6psi. The light dropped and so did the throttle. I was kind of shicked when all four broke loose and it started walking to the right a little bit. Cool! I stayed in it and it spun all the way across the intersection. I pulled him like a step child to about 60mph and let out. They were pretty impressed as was I:bows. I figured with a full tank of fuel and the 20"s it would just grab and go. It surprised the shat out of me and them when it howled all 3 or 4 across the intersection. Just when I thought I was growing up:burnout:.

lol...a momentary lapse of reason. i'd have liked to have seen that.

mikelemoine
07-02-2007, 11:32 PM
Would have been even better if you had your trailer on the back!