PDA

View Full Version : Heads up on a Novi 1000 FS

StormShadow
05-29-2007, 07:27 PM
Found a Novi 1000 For Sale on Nloc for $ 850. Sounds like a good deal.

http://www.nloc.net/vbforum/showthread.php?t=153880

99WhiteBeast
05-30-2007, 08:12 AM
What the heck are you waiting for-buy it and slap it on the G1:cool::tu:

StormShadow
05-30-2007, 09:33 AM
The only thing holding me back is lack of knowledge. I don't know what all I would need to make it work. I have my stock 42lb injectors and maf left over from my truck but what all would I need? Tweecer? Some sort of bracket and piping. Thogg has got me turned on to nitrous but I'm still weighing my options.

Sixpipes
05-30-2007, 09:47 AM
The only thing holding me back is lack of knowledge. I don't know what all I would need to make it work. I have my stock 42lb injectors and maf left over from my truck but what all would I need? Tweecer? Some sort of bracket and piping. Thogg has got me turned on to nitrous but I'm still weighing my options.

Just to start: blower, a 12:1 FMU, and an inline fuel pump. That is all we are running on Ronny's truck and it puts out 375 rwhp with 19# injectors. You can go as crazy as you want later...:D

StormShadow
05-30-2007, 11:50 AM
Would you say that looks like a good deal? Would I want to buy the powerdyne brackets from this guy or have someone like Pickrell fab something up? Where would I go to have this installed now that Terry doesn't have a shop anymore?

Sixpipes
05-30-2007, 12:37 PM
If you got the Novi, Terry Hogg would be the guy to talk to. I don't know about modifying the Powerdyne kit, but PM Terry and he can give you the low down. :cool:

99WhiteBeast
05-30-2007, 02:29 PM
Would you say that looks like a good deal? Would I want to buy the powerdyne brackets from this guy or have someone like Pickrell fab something up? Where would I go to have this installed now that Terry doesn't have a shop anymore?

I would get the brackets that came with the powerdyne kit. Pickrell is only doing pipe and exhaust work. He got out of the custom bracket stuff awhile back to the best of my knowledge.

Overall I think this is a very good deal. Your getting a good head unit that can go a long way. You will need some supporting mods like Dennis mentioned. Your also going to need someone that can make some custom piping from head unit to TB and CAI to head unit.