05-17-2007, 10:15 PM
http://www.e85viper.com/

tiffo60
05-18-2007, 08:31 AM
not bad at all:D

Silver_2000
05-18-2007, 08:53 AM
Ethanol fuel is all BS

It takes more energy to make than it generates - its driving up the cost of food because farmers are switching from crops to corn to jump on the Govt subsidy band wagon and its less efficient in miles per gallon ....

Its like saying that an electric car is zero pollution. Unless the electricity was generated using wind or solar then all the electric car did was MOVE the point of the pollution away from the end user. Even that is not accurate because the HUGE toxic expensive batteries need to be disposed of somewhere. In a pollution per mile equation I bet there is little or no difference

TXLIGHTNING
05-18-2007, 12:47 PM
Ethanol fuel is all BS

It takes more energy to make than it generates - its driving up the cost of food because farmers are switching from crops to corn to jump on the Govt subsidy band wagon and its less efficient in miles per gallon ....

Its like saying that an electric car is zero pollution. Unless the electricity was generated using wind or solar then all the electric car did was MOVE the point of the pollution away from the end user. Even that is not accurate because the HUGE toxic expensive batteries need to be disposed of somewhere. In a pollution per mile equation I bet there is little or no difference I'm with ya on this one, but there needs to be a great advancement in batt technology before there will be any improvement in a totally batt powered sports car :tu:.