PDA

View Full Version : Mitsubishi Lancer

Beaudee
05-15-2007, 02:20 AM
Anyone been spanked by one of these yet,i was off a light up to 70 M.P.H.It was modded,i could tell by the sound and all the gauges on the dash.He didnt get me by much,but thing was fast

wesman
05-15-2007, 01:25 PM
The EVO's can be fast....turbo and AWD....run a little bit more boost and they get up and go. They're really nice out of the hole, but at speed the AWD advantage is lost.

Terry's buddy Ian had a really nice little EVO but wrecked it, there's a thread or some pics on here somewhere about it.

--wes

L8 APEX
05-15-2007, 01:44 PM
Ethan, lol. He bought a fully built one this time around. It has a forged JDM motor fully coated internals, huge cams, bigger turbo, fuel system etc. It sounds just like a WRC car:tex

wesman
05-15-2007, 01:47 PM
Ethan, lol. He bought a fully built one this time around. It has a forged JDM motor fully coated internals, huge cams, bigger turbo, fuel system etc. It sounds just like a WRC car:tex

Ethan, Ian.....whatever!! I was pretty close, that was a long time ago.

Glad he ended up ok after the accident.

--wes

tiffo60
05-15-2007, 01:48 PM
Josh(LS1 Eater) bought one and it has a few goodies:D so I know it runs real well

02HemiWho?
05-15-2007, 08:18 PM
yea i test drove one before i bought the L, it was pretty sweet but i like the L overall...

Beaudee
05-15-2007, 08:32 PM
yea i test drove one before i bought the L, it was pretty sweet but i like the L overall...

Pretty sorry getting spanked by a kid in a 4 cyl..Wish one of you heavily modded guys was there.That punk ass kid had a grin from ear to ear.He actually let off when he left me to rub it in.Lightnings are fast but too damn heavy.I would have liked to keep the race going but speeds where too excessive,i shut her down @ 70.Last time on the same road i spanked a dodge p-up and around the corner in the same spot was Grapvine P.D. with my driving award waiting.