PDA

View Full Version : WTS ASAP: Chrome '99 Rims

BlackLight
05-10-2007, 04:22 PM
Well, I bought the chrome versions, but Star Tire said it would be quite a hassle to strip them, and they could get some regular ones cheap, so I now need to sell these rims. They are BRAND new, not a single mile on them chrome '99 L rims. They came in the original boxes all wrapped up, I inspected them, not a single scratch or dent on them. Theyll fit all '99-'04 Lightnings, even though the lug holes are 12mm, theyll fit the 14mm studded Lightnings. No lugnuts, but they have the centercaps. Ill get pics as soon as I can pick them up from Star Tire. I'm looking for around 500-800 and if you're within 25 miles, Ill deliver them personally, if not, then add 100 for shipping I do need to sell them ASAP, as I need money now to pay for the rims Star Tire ordered.

FRDRCING
05-10-2007, 04:29 PM
Why not just roll on the chrome 99's. Give the old truck a new look and have star tire cancel the order.

BlackLight
05-10-2007, 05:00 PM
Why not just roll on the chrome 99's. Give the old truck a new look and have star tire cancel the order.

Lol I love the black on black look, personally dont care for the all chrome ones; they were just the cheapest/easiestes ones i could find asap.

BlackLight
05-16-2007, 04:03 PM
Sold Pending Funds