PDA

View Full Version : Video of the week

Beaudee
05-09-2007, 07:54 AM
Wow!! Mom and Dad must be smokin some good chit. http://www.wewin.com/Baby-vs-cobra.aspx Got to be a family pet.A wild one would have killed that kid for sure!

TXLIGHTNING
05-09-2007, 09:45 AM
Its common practice to remove the fangs and poison glands on those cobras in India. As you can see in the vid the cobra bites the child.

tiffo60
05-09-2007, 09:56 AM
that aint right:(

TXLIGHTNING
05-09-2007, 10:01 AM
that aint right:( It is a shame to treat any animal in that manner :nono:.

tiffo60
05-09-2007, 10:12 AM
It is a shame to treat any animal in that manner :nono:.

i could give a flip about the snake, i was leaning more towards the that kiddo that didnt have a clue as to what was going on

TXLIGHTNING
05-09-2007, 10:17 AM
i could give a flip about the snake, i was leaning more towards the that kiddo that didn't have a clue as to what was going onThe kid didn't know what was going on I agree, and that is wrong. But the snake is harmless without its tools.

tiffo60
05-09-2007, 10:23 AM
The kid didn't know what was going on I agree, and that is wrong. But the snake is harmless without its tools.

cant rattle snakes strike hard enough to break bones?

Im sure a cobra has no where near the thrusting power of a rattler but still packs a punch im sure

TXLIGHTNING
05-09-2007, 10:31 AM
cant rattle snakes strike hard enough to break bones?

Im sure a cobra has no where near the thrusting power of a rattler but still packs a punch im sure I have owned many snakes over the years and have been bit twice, both by a bitch of a snake (8Ft Burmese Python) only barely broke the skin, and no a rattle snake cant break bones :rolleyes:. Maybe a very large python (12Ft +) or a anaconda.

tiffo60
05-09-2007, 10:34 AM
I have owned many snakes over the years, and no a rattle snake cant break bones :rolleyes:. Maybe a large python or a anaconda.

someone was more than likely pulling my leg then, i have a fear of snakes that no one can understand:D , death to all:throw:

slick-svt
05-09-2007, 02:40 PM
Its common practice to remove the fangs and poison glands on those cobras in India. As you can see in the vid the cobra bites the child.
I think some cobras are back fanged which means the fangs are located towards the back of the mouth, but they can still bite

my2002lightning
05-09-2007, 03:32 PM
That was hard to watch! :eek2: Here's another for you, Beau:

http://dailymotion.alice.it/video/xjbfz_nage-avec-le-grand-blanc

How this diver keeps from getting eaten-alive by those Great-Whites is beyond me.:confused:

Beaudee
05-09-2007, 03:50 PM
Good flick Ron,Shark must have been full and just got laid.:rll: :beer:

dboat
05-09-2007, 08:25 PM
that aint right:(

+1

my thoughts exactly...

bluesvt
05-09-2007, 09:18 PM
Never heard of a snake with fangs in the back of the mouth but some fold up when the mouth is closed. Kinda like they are on hinges when the mouth opens the come down. Tifton you need to come to the farm this summer we got Cotton Mouths, Copper Heads, Rattlers, and they all get killed when I see them. We usually get a Copper every trip out there.

tiffo60
05-09-2007, 09:34 PM
Never heard of a snake with fangs in the back of the mouth but some fold up when the mouth is closed. Kinda like they are on hinges when the mouth opens the come down. Tifton you need to come to the farm this summer we got Cotton Mouths, Copper Heads, Rattlers, and they all get killed when I see them. We usually get a Copper every trip out there.

thats a plan, i have a new beretta over and under i need to try out:D

FRDRCING
05-10-2007, 10:21 AM
i could give a flip about the snake, i was leaning more towards the that kiddo that didnt have a clue as to what was going on

The parent should be shot for doing that to there child. Don't care if it's a harmless snake or not. The kid will grow up thinking all snakes our okay to strike at him and when it does he will be killed by it.

BC Lightning
05-10-2007, 12:09 PM
The parent should be shot for doing that to there child. Don't care if it's a harmless snake or not. The kid will grow up thinking all snakes our okay to strike at him and when it does he will be killed by it.

They are raised with a different appreciation for snakes over in countries like India, this behavior is all the norm over there