PDA

View Full Version : On startup...

bluesvt
04-25-2007, 07:00 PM
Been 2 days since I started my truck b/c of the storms and the battery went dead. I notice this from time to time but it was putting out some white smoke. I think it may have just been steam but want to make sure so I am not messing something up. Also I don't see how some of you go without driving that thing. After only 2 days I got in it and was as happy as I was the first day I got it 3 years ago. Although I have been driving a 4 banger Colorado 5 speed and was a big change. :tu:

Mark #2
04-25-2007, 07:15 PM
A product of combustion is water.
It will steam until everything is up to temps. No worries.

dboat
04-25-2007, 07:16 PM
Been 2 days since I started my truck b/c of the storms and the battery went dead. I notice this from time to time but it was putting out some white smoke. I think it may have just been steam but want to make sure so I am not messing something up. Also I don't see how some of you go without driving that thing. After only 2 days I got in it and was as happy as I was the first day I got it 3 years ago. Although I have been driving a 4 banger Colorado 5 speed and was a big change. :tu:

you ought to go the 3-4 months that I go without driving mine every year due to winter.. :crying:
Dana

bluesvt
04-25-2007, 07:32 PM
A product of combustion is water.
It will steam until everything is up to temps. No worries.

Figured it was nothing, thanks.

you ought to go the 3-4 months that I go without driving mine every year due to winter.. :crying:
Dana

There is no way I could go that long.

my2002lightning
04-26-2007, 01:18 AM
This is normal - I get this, as well.