PDA

View Full Version : Any one seeing any tornado's?

tiffo60
04-24-2007, 02:37 PM
I hear there are a couple of tornado's out there just wondering if anyone is getting effected by them?

weather's looking prime for it

http://wx.msn.com/rad_____-ustxdfw-en-20070424192800.jpg

SILVER2000SVT
04-24-2007, 03:26 PM
Looks like one rolled over dalworthington gardens again.

bluesvt
04-24-2007, 06:10 PM
Dunno everyone in the CFL at ATT had to gather in the auditorium and was stupid if you ask me. They call it an auditorium but more like a theatre room but a little larger and packed full of people. I saw nothing outside but some hard a$$ rain and lightning, not even any hail. Coming home though traffic was the best it has been so far.

StormShadow
04-24-2007, 06:41 PM
Dunno everyone in the CFL at ATT had to gather in the auditorium and was stupid if you ask me. They call it an auditorium but more like a theatre room but a little larger and packed full of people. I saw nothing outside but some hard a$$ rain and lightning, not even any hail. Coming home though traffic was the best it has been so far.

pfft, they dont even call us and tell us to head for cover or anything. I think we are expected to fend for ourselves once we get out in the field. So how do you like the CFL (continuous food line)?

bluesvt
04-24-2007, 06:54 PM
pfft, they dont even call us and tell us to head for cover or anything. I think we are expected to fend for ourselves once we get out in the field. So how do you like the CFL (continuous food line)?

Man thier food f---ed me up yesterday, today was good though. I have never worked for a company that gives you free breakfast, lunch, and dinner if you want it. I just wanna hurry and get out into the feild and start working. This classroom stuff is making me fall asleep. We get to climb ladders tomorrow and do our driving tests. Hopefully time goes by faster that what it has.

Ohmsby
04-24-2007, 07:03 PM
we had a lot of damage up in our neck of the woods my casa is:tu:but looks like round two is in the works.

Already have over 4.5 inches rain in the gauge

Tornado or straight line winds took down a restaurant and other structures down the road from us on 380

WTB: snorkel and flippers

L8 APEX
04-24-2007, 07:18 PM
You can use my scuba gear I don't need it on the 2nd story.

Ohmsby
04-24-2007, 07:23 PM
You can use my scuba gear I don't need it on the 2nd story.

Thanks I knew I could count on you :D

tiffo60
04-25-2007, 08:08 AM
well we seemed to be in the purple for a little while lastnight:D , but didnt see any twisters, had a nice run of hail but luckily all the vehicles were locked up tight. We did recieve around 6inches of rain:eek:

L8 APEX
04-25-2007, 11:15 AM
Well, did the Texas Safe House flood? You should have been driving around in the Dodge throwing tidal waves on the stupid college kids that decided to drive through the water:hammer:.

Ohmsby
04-25-2007, 01:22 PM
The Texas safe house was fine :nana2

the road to the north of us had 2-4 foot of water running down it but we are about 8-10 foot higher than the road:twitch: