PDA

View Full Version : 1993 Cobra, Excellent Condition

Red01SVT
12-03-2002, 04:09 PM
I am selling my 1993 Cobra. It is in perfect condition and runs great, it has no leaks of any kind. The interior is also in perfect condition. It has a few tastefull mods which are listed in my signature. I am asking $15,000 or best offer.

Silver_2000
12-04-2002, 10:18 AM
I had intended this forum to be used for current members to sell SVT related stuff. Hopefully you will participate more than just selling your Cobra ?

How many miles ?

Doug

Red01SVT
12-04-2002, 01:38 PM
The Cobra has 56,583 miles on her and is in excellent shape. And I know that it looks like I have not posted on here before but that is not the case, my computer lost my sign on info and I could not remember it so I registered a diffrent name. I have even met up with sixpipes while he was is town for a Hooters meal, and have met up with a few others while I was down in Ennis.

Silver_2000
12-04-2002, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Red01SVT
The Cobra has 56,583 miles on her and is in excellent shape. And I know that it looks like I have not posted on here before but that is not the case, my computer lost my sign on info and I could not remember it so I registered a diffrent name. I have even met up with sixpipes while he was is town for a Hooters meal, and have met up with a few others while I was down in Ennis.

What was your old email or username- Those issues are easy to solve...

Doug

StormShadow
12-21-2002, 11:40 AM
your pretty cool silver most moderators would have just deleted his thread

Sixpipes
12-21-2002, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by Red01SVT
I have even met up with sixpipes while he was is town for a Hooters meal.....
Got to be Chris. I met him and his wife Stacy at Hooters in Amarillo. He sold Mark the Hoosier slicks. I think his old handle was 01Lightning. Good guy and looks like a very clean Cobra. :cool:

Red01SVT
12-30-2002, 08:40 PM
Hey Sixpipes,
Good to hear from you, I hope everything is going well in Dallas. If I can ever sneak away from here then I will give you a call, I can always use a good trip to Ennis. My driveway was starting to look pretty nice with all these cool SVT's sitting around, but all good things have to come to an end (thats what my wife said anyways) if you know anybody that needs a 93 Cobra let me know, maybee I can drive it down for them and buy your lunch.

Silver_2000
12-30-2002, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by dod racing
your pretty cool silver most moderators would have just deleted his thread

Dont let that get around... I have carefully cultivated a rep as the devil incarnate....