PDA

View Full Version : Chickenears Intake!

Fuzion
03-23-2007, 05:39 PM
http://www.chickenears.com/cool_aid.htm
Stage 3... which combines these to stages:

Stage One - Air Filter Box System
The Air Filter Box System includes an 12" S&B cone gauze filter, custom designed gun-metal-flake-powder-coated CAD designed and CNC cut air intake box with 3" lower air inlet tube, CNC designed and turret punched air box top with knurled Allen attachment bolts, Filter to MAF billet adapter and bolts. Uses your stock air charge sensor.

Stage Two - Air Scoop System
The Air Scoop System includes a custom made - 23" X 1" - 20 gauge gun-metal-flake powder coat finished sheet metal scoop with bolt-on mounting brackets, two sections of 3" diameter NASCAR Neoprene brake duct hose, one section of drawn 3" 6061-T6 machined cross hatched finish aluminum tubing suitable for buffing to a mirror finish (See below for optional show polished scoop to air box tube), two aluminum mounting brackets, and 6 stainless steel worm drive hose clamps. Works well on ALL generation 2 Lightning's and all F150's from 1998 to 2003. Virtual NO loss of ground clearance. Although we have gone to great lengths to eliminate ground clearance issues, there is NO guarantee, whatsoever, that you won't damage it by hitting parking stops, etc. We will assume no liability for damage due to an individual's driving styles or habits.

--------------------
Price brand new... w/o shipping = $359.00.

I paid 379 shipped to my front door.
---------------------
My selling price.... brand new w/ shipping $360.00
Will negotiate a lower price if local pick-up or delivery.

Intake scoop is still in unopened box, intake filter and box is still in box but i did open it (had to look)

Paypal excepted. It ships in two separate boxes.

Fuzion
03-24-2007, 03:20 AM
Have a guy from Allen interested at $350 from NHTOC. So he has dibs right now.

Fuzion
03-28-2007, 08:36 AM
Sold.