PDA

View Full Version : Interior?

SIL02SVT
03-08-2007, 02:44 PM
Have any of you guys done anything to your interior such as replaced the saude with leather or anything like that? Please post some pictures if you have them I'd like to do my insides withs some grey leather and keep the black SVT inserts in it wondering if anyone has done it and what it would look like? Also if anyone does this kind of work how much will it cost for a job like this.

WA 2 FST
03-08-2007, 02:52 PM
I know someone who will do a really nice job. Cash Upholstery in Carrollton. 972-245-5744. Ask for Mike McClay.

I outsourced the new leather interior for my Z06, but this guy installed it and did a superb job. I know he also can do the custom interior design/leather seat covers as well.

I would estimate that for really nice stuff you'll spend $1500-2k on it. You get what you pay for. :)

SIL02SVT
03-08-2007, 03:02 PM
I know someone who will do a really nice job. Cash Upholstery in Carrollton. 972-245-5744. Ask for Mike McClay.

I outsourced the new leather interior for my Z06, but this guy installed it and did a superb job. I know he also can do the custom interior design/leather seat covers as well.

I would estimate that for really nice stuff you'll spend $1500-2k on it. You get what you pay for. :)
Thanks i'll keep them in mind but I hope someone has a picture of what i'm talking about.

CowlSS
03-17-2007, 02:14 AM
Not 100% what you are looking for, but here is one I ran across:
http://www.hostmypiconline.com/images/lightningseat.jpg

I have pics of a solid black set on one of my other computers, just have to take the time to look for them.

I plan on doing something similar to my next truck, if I can ever find what I am looking for. :(

RSVT
03-17-2007, 03:44 PM
i want to do my interior too, i want black suade, and the blk leather we have red, and the svt logo blk, i have a friend that does it, but you just have to get the material

CowlSS
03-17-2007, 03:53 PM
This should give you an idea of how it will look:
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j29/CowlSS/truckinterioredit.jpg

Only pic i have unfortunately :(

SIL02SVT
03-19-2007, 08:14 AM
Wow thats exactly what i'm looking for to bad my truck is silver that red is hot. but I do like that black on silver in the first pic. Thanks alot man.