PDA

View Full Version : FS: Whipple w/ 3.25 pulley

BC Lightning
03-03-2007, 11:37 AM
Well a new combo has my attention now and will be needing to replace the Whipple. It has a 3.25 upper pulley. The blower has roughly 5,000 miles on it. I will be uninstalling the Whipple next weekend (3/10/07) and will ship it out the following Monday.

$3,000

Pics:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y7/MichaelBic38/IMG_0137.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y7/MichaelBic38/IMG_0139.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y7/MichaelBic38/IMG_0140.jpg

WA 2 FST
03-04-2007, 01:00 AM
Man, some of you guys change blowers like I change my... uh, well, I don't need to paint that graphic of a picture.

So what's the plan? Turbo? Turbo x2? Sell your truck like 1/4 of the other guys on here?

Fuzion
03-04-2007, 04:13 AM
Really Really wanting.......... hmmmm, how to raise 2grand by Saturday.

Sounds lame, but i am soo asking my parents for a loan. I'll let you know.

BC Lightning
03-04-2007, 06:16 PM
Sell your truck like 1/4 of the other guys on here?

Wes,

The truck has been paid off since day 1, so no need to sell, I'll be posting pics once the new set up arrives and is installed

Fuzion, pm sent :tu:

WA 2 FST
03-04-2007, 06:26 PM
Wes,

The truck has been paid off since day 1, so no need to sell, I'll be posting pics once the new set up arrives and is installed

That's just like me, Michael, but I sometimes get an itch to get something different... whether I need to sell the L or not. Just thought maybe you'd grown tired of the L-scene and might be thinking of trying something different.

Looking forward to seeing what you're up to! :tu:

BC Lightning
03-04-2007, 06:46 PM
That's just like me, Michael, but I sometimes get an itch to get something different... whether I need to sell the L or not. Just thought maybe you'd grown tired of the L-scene and might be thinking of trying something different.

Looking forward to seeing what you're up to! :tu:

With 2 bad Red L's in TALON, John with his JLP stage 3 setup and Whipple, and Wes with his big bad KB 2.6, I figured I needed to step up for Black Gen 2 Ls and keep black the fastest in TALON (besides Terry)

My 4-link should be finished and shipped here pretty soon as well

And yes Mark my truck will still be daily driven :D

FRDRCING
03-05-2007, 10:25 PM
With 2 bad Red L's in TALON, John with his JLP stage 3 setup and Whipple, and Wes with his big bad KB 2.6, I figured I needed to step up for Black Gen 2 Ls and keep black the fastest in TALON (besides Terry)

My 4-link should be finished and shipped here pretty soon as well

And yes Mark my truck will still be daily driven :D

Mike you putting this stuff on at the North Texas Safe House this saturday? May swing by and give a hand.

BC Lightning
03-06-2007, 05:13 PM
Mike you putting this stuff on at the North Texas Safe House this saturday? May swing by and give a hand.

well I haven't sold the Whipple yet, so I'm waiting to buy the new setup, we will be installing the JLP bed mounted supercooler and new aem wideband 02 sensor

BC Lightning
03-07-2007, 08:51 AM
well I haven't sold the Whipple yet, so I'm waiting to buy the new setup, we will be installing the JLP bed mounted supercooler and new aem wideband 02 sensor

Well I had hoped the Whipple would have sold before I bought the 2.6 Kenne Bell, but I went ahaid and purchased one yesterday, the Whipple will be coming off and sitting on my shelf this weekend

the price is still $3,000

I have recieved a lot of PMs and e-mails but no $$$ yet :rolleyes:

Fuzion
03-10-2007, 01:25 AM
I called you this evening, let me know. I'm free most of Saturday.

BC Lightning
03-10-2007, 01:48 AM
I called you this evening, let me know. I'm free most of Saturday.

didnt have my phone on me tonight, but I had money pay pal'd into my account this morning, sorry

Fuzion
03-10-2007, 01:55 AM
Dang. Alright.