PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Air intake Elbow

tiffo60
02-22-2007, 09:32 AM
The REM elbow on mine is messed up so I was looking for something to replace it with, let me know what yall have laying around

RSVT
02-22-2007, 10:22 AM
The REM elbow on mine is messed up so I was looking for something to replace it with, let me know what yall have laying around

i got a JLP thunder tube painted red already:tu: , the only thing is that i dont got the rubber seal that goes around the TB

tiffo60
02-22-2007, 10:26 AM
i got a JLP thunder tube painted red already:tu: , the only thing is that i dont got the rubber seal that goes around the TB

that actually the part thats messed up on mine, lol, thanks anyway though:tu:

Alpine
02-22-2007, 12:24 PM
I think I have a couple of different kinds. Let me check which ones I have when I get home this evening.

tiffo60
02-22-2007, 01:05 PM
I think I have a couple of different kinds. Let me check which ones I have when I get home this evening.

call me and let me know:tu:

Highlander540
02-22-2007, 01:17 PM
I used to have the REM intake tube. Did not like it at all, almost toasted my motor because it leaked so bad, the wideband paid for itself with that one.

I through it in the trash not that long ago.

Just saying be careful with it, REM are a good bunch to deal with perhaps they will send you a replacement seal.

tiffo60
02-22-2007, 01:27 PM
I used to have the REM intake tube. Did not like it at all, almost toasted my motor because it leaked so bad, the wideband paid for itself with that one.

I through it in the trash not that long ago.

Just saying be careful with it, REM are a good bunch to deal with perhaps they will send you a replacement seal.

im done with this tube anyhow, i never liked it from the get go and now i have reason to trash it, glad im not the only one that think its pure junk:tu:

BC Lightning
02-22-2007, 03:59 PM
im done with this tube anyhow, i never liked it from the get go and now i have reason to trash it, glad im not the only one that think its pure junk:tu:

you could always sell the KB and plenium and get a new intake tube with the whipple kit :d

I know Uncle Rocks has/had the 108mm intake tube from JDM, not sure if he still has it or likes or dislikes it

http://www.teamjdm.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=174