PDA

View Full Version : 1997 NASCAR trubute car (for my neighbor)

Tex Arcana
02-21-2007, 08:37 PM
http://i9.tinypic.com/359e2k4.jpg

1997 davey allison tribute car, run once in Talledaga.

I'm posting this for my neighbor, you can discuss this with him at his email below.

FOR SALE: 1997 NASCAR Davey Allison Tribute car, run once at Talledega that year. Complete rolling chassis, no motor or trans, no instruments; complete wiring harness, seat, etc. Still has original "battle scars" from the race, also has new Goodyear racing slicks. Brakes appear to be fully intact as well. He is also continually researching this car; he has talked to the builder of the chassis, and can find its serial number, if needed.

He's asking $12,000, or best offer.

This is a rare car. Most NASCAR rolling chassis that he found on eBay were pulling around that, but that's for a run-of-the-mill car. This one was specifically built as a tribute to Davey Allison, and run just that once.

You can contact him at arrington454@yahoo.com. If you don't get an immediate response, it means he's on the road, but he will get back to you as soon as he can.

TP Derrick D
02-21-2007, 09:32 PM
Cool......my reason- Davey Allison got killed in 1992 & Ford/NASCAR started to run the Taurus in 1996.