PDA

View Full Version : CHL Recip

L8 APEX
02-21-2007, 12:15 AM
For those who are interested. A lot of new states have been added. What is up with all the unilateral agreements? WTF we let them carry in Texas but we can't carry in their state, NO!
http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/administration/crime_records/chl/reciprocity.htm

wesman
02-21-2007, 01:49 AM
Screw em...I carry wherever the hell I want to. They have to take it from me before it's a problem, it hasn't been a problem yet :tu:

For those who are interested. A lot of new states have been added. What is up with all the unilateral agreements? WTF we let them carry in Texas but we can't carry in their state, NO!
http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/administration/crime_records/chl/reciprocity.html

Tex Arcana
02-21-2007, 02:18 PM
link broken. :(

bluesvt
02-21-2007, 05:37 PM
It says they can carry in our state and vice versa which to me means we can carry in theirs.

wesman
02-21-2007, 05:41 PM
It says they can carry in our state and vice versa which to me means we can carry in theirs.

uni- meaning one way

It means they can carry in ours, but we can't carry in theirs.

03LightningRocks
02-21-2007, 06:17 PM
Anyone else notice that the "liberal" states seem to be the ones that would not allow Texas holders to carry?

Wht95Lightning
02-21-2007, 06:44 PM
Anyone else notice that the "liberal" states seem to be the ones that would not allow Texas holders to carry?

Nevada is the one that pisses me off. They accept nobody's permit but there own. In Clark County (Las Vegas) if you want a permit you have to meet with the local sheriff to "qualify" and interview. Then, if you're granted a permit, they take the serial # of your gun and put it on the license. You can have two max and you have to qualify with both and can never carry anything else. If you change guns you have to re qualify and pay for a new license with the new guns serial number on it.
Gun registration anyone? It's complete BS. :flaming:

03LightningRocks
02-21-2007, 07:12 PM
Nevada is the one that pisses me off. They accept nobody's permit but there own. In Clark County (Las Vegas) if you want a permit you have to meet with the local sheriff to "qualify" and interview. Then, if you're granted a permit, they take the serial # of your gun and put it on the license. You can have two max and you have to qualify with both and can never carry anything else. If you change guns you have to re qualify and pay for a new license with the new guns serial number on it.
Gun registration anyone? It's complete BS. :flaming:

That is jacked up....:flaming:.

Beaudee
02-21-2007, 07:35 PM
Screw em...I carry wherever the hell I want to. They have to take it from me before it's a problem, it hasn't been a problem yet :tu:

You say that now but wait to you get caught.D.U.I. while in possesion of a firearm is the worst.I know people who have lost jobs,(security clearance required) over D.U.I. while having a firearm in there vehichle.Best to think before you carry.

bluesvt
02-21-2007, 08:26 PM
uni- meaning one way

It means they can carry in ours, but we can't carry in theirs.

Looked at the whole page this time and read a little more. Thats some bull s---

my2002lightning
02-22-2007, 03:00 AM
I'm certainly behind the 2nd Amendment. :cool: I know of 3 new NRA Life-Members, besides myself, in the family to join the ranks.

Ronald