PDA

View Full Version : Da Bears..

L8 APEX
01-14-2007, 07:36 PM
I was more than ready for that game to be over, agh. Both teams had multiple chances to win it. Both defenses put their foot down and stopped drives there at the end. Seattle had a good shot but gave it away in the end. At least is was a hard fought close scoring game.

dboat
01-14-2007, 09:34 PM
I was more than ready for that game to be over, agh. Both teams had multiple chances to win it. Both defenses put their foot down and stopped drives there at the end. Seattle had a good shot but gave it away in the end. At least is was a hard fought close scoring game.

true dat.. but looks like NO has a pretty good chance of making it to the big dance now..

bluesvt
01-14-2007, 10:07 PM
The Pats game was very entertaining. Got a lot of extremely lucky breaks to end up winning the game. I don't think Colts will stop them or any NFC team. :D I will prob end up eating my words but it's all good. :beer:

Mark #2
01-14-2007, 10:32 PM
The Pats game was very entertaining. Got a lot of extremely lucky breaks to end up winning the game. I don't think Colts will stop them or any NFC team. :D I will prob end up eating my words but it's all good. :beer:
I used to walk down the railroad tracks and sneak into the Pats games, so I hope they do it again.

Tex Arcana
01-15-2007, 12:40 AM

That's why I sent this text message to my buddy who's a Seahags' fan:

Grossman.

Hasselbeck.

The Retard Bowl.

I have never seen a pair of dumber quarterbacks duking out in my life. The Bores won despite Grossman; the Seahags could've won if it weren't for Hasselbeck's stupidity.

Pats/Chargers was a damn good game as well, 'cept I was hoping the Bolts would've done it; guess Rivers wasn't quite ready for prime time--watch for them next season, tho. LT and that cast will be nigh-unstoppable.

Mighty Indy wins with nothing but field goals?? :rll: I suspect the Pats will hand them their butts, yet again. I don't think Manning can win a big game to save his neck.

I loved the Ain'ts/Iggles game, well played, hard-fought, and the better team won. I would love to hear some of the headlines/sports radio from Philly, tho, I'm sure they're all stringing up ropes to hang the coach and about half the team, not to mention put McNabb on a pedestal yet again. :rolleyes:

Newest prediction: Saints and Pats in the SB; tho I will want the Aints to win, I think the Pats might take that one, due to pure experience. It'll be lopsided, too, because two weeks between the confernce finals and the SB is just plain dumb, and guarantees one team is going to be soft. :hammer:

wesman
01-15-2007, 01:12 AM
Both winners got lucky today, they will not be so lucky next week...I say NO vs Indy in Miami on Feb 4

--wes

Tex Arcana
01-15-2007, 01:31 AM
Both winners got lucky today, they will not be so lucky next week...I say NO vs Indy in Miami on Feb 4

--wes

I just can't bring myself to think Indy can win the next game, unless they somehow manage to win with the kicker again (10 field goals, anyone?).

Lyfisin
01-15-2007, 06:21 AM
I think Indy can win it. They played one of the toughest defenses in the league in Baltimore and now they get to come home vs the Pats. The Colts were undefeated at home I believe this year.

On the NFC side, it could go either way, but NO should win.

Given my comments about domed stadiums last year, it's unlikely that will happen, but that's my hope anyway.

Tex Arcana
01-15-2007, 04:21 PM
I think Indy can win it. They played one of the toughest defenses in the league in Baltimore and now they get to come home vs the Pats. The Colts were undefeated at home I believe this year.

On the NFC side, it could go either way, but NO should win.

Given my comments about domed stadiums last year, it's unlikely that will happen, but that's my hope anyway.

This is Peyton "Choke-O-Matic" Manning we're talking about here, that is the one thing that will keep Indy out of the show. :rolleyes:

bluesvt
01-15-2007, 05:24 PM
I do not believe INDY will beat the PATS either especially after beating the Chargers yesterday at home. INDY can kick all the fieldgoals they want and won't matter. I say PATS and Bears in the big game. If NO makes it and wins, THE GAME IS RIGGED!!!! :hammer:

dboat
01-15-2007, 08:57 PM
If NO makes it and wins, THE GAME IS RIGGED!!!! :hammer:

+1