PDA

View Full Version : Calling L Tuner...

98Cobra
04-17-2002, 04:07 PM
Hey Terry, saw a 2000 White Lightning in Frisco yesterday, had a Performance Research sticker on the back. Who would that be?

J.D. Blackwell
04-17-2002, 04:11 PM
You know it's not me.lol

DWSmooth
04-17-2002, 04:24 PM
Terry,

Where you out trolling for business? You can always stop by Sachse, I've got a few things lined up in my garage if you got the time.

David

L8 APEX
04-17-2002, 07:38 PM
Hah, that was Scott Swanson. He earned it Sunday with the purchase of a fan kit, water pump, and light switch. I try to restrict them to well equiped trucks. Can't have plain trucks representing PR :D We are working on a ram air for him too :tu:

As for you David, I am not ready to start working on V6 Mustangs yet:nono: Unless it is Garett's sisters' V8 Mustang I wouldn't mind peaking under that hood:D :D I apologize ahead 98 just had to do it.

DWSmooth
04-18-2002, 03:54 PM
Let me know when you get the ram-air hood and maybe I'll take a look at putting it on my plain L :burnout:

I had to get the V6 stang to cut my gas bill down with $1.60 gallon gas these days.....damn OPEC!

Red2002
04-18-2002, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by L8 APEX
Hah, that was Scott Swanson. He earned it Sunday with the purchase of a fan kit, water pump, and light switch. I try to restrict them to well equiped trucks. Can't have plain trucks representing PR :D We are working on a ram air for him too :tu:

Hmm, you didn't offer me a sticker when I purchased a filter kit and a light switch. I guess I'll just represent the plain trucks. :D:hammer:

What's a guy gotta do to get a sticker that takes up an entire back window? :D