PDA

View Full Version : NX Wet Nitrous kit with GENX kit and Window Switch

QDRHRSE
11-05-2006, 11:46 PM
I have a hardly used NX wet kit with the GenX upgrade and an NX window switch. The GenX kit comes with a bunch of saftey stuff like a low FP cut off and an automatic bottle heater that automatically turns on and shuts off at the correct bottle pressure. It also includes a purge system. If you are interestred and/or want pics pm me or email me at Mabeline@sbcglobal.net (Mabeline@sbcglobal.net) .

Easy no haggle price of $600 shipped anywhere in the lower 48.(Sale Pending)

dboat
11-06-2006, 10:13 PM
I have a hardly used NX wet kit with the GenX upgrade and an NX window switch. The GenX kit comes with a bunch of saftey stuff like a low FP cut off and an automatic bottle heater that automatically turns on and shuts off at the correct bottle pressure. It also includes a purge system. If you are interestred and/or want pics pm me or email me at Mabeline@sbcglobal.net (Mabeline@sbcglobal.net) .

Easy no haggle price of $600 shipped anywhere in the lower 48.

Tom, how are you doing? ever since you sold the truck, well, we dont hear much from you on the board anymore.

Dana

L8 APEX
11-06-2006, 10:29 PM
Does it have the old solenoids or the new Lightning series solenoids?

QDRHRSE
11-07-2006, 04:58 PM
Terry,

How would I tell? It's pretty new. I can take detailed pics if you'd like. I did notice that the underside of the solenoids was a little different than ones that I have had in the past.

Dana,

Life is good but I'm going out of my mind. Between the baby, work, and school I don't have time to do my laundry much less anything else. We're broke too. My wife just went back to work on Monday. She took an additional 6 weeks off....the most expensive 6 weeks of my life! I asked her to lay lay low and take it easy but she had other plans. The woman likes to shop!!!!

L8 APEX
11-07-2006, 06:58 PM
http://www.nitrousexpress.com/Pages/lightning_solenoids.htm
Like this
http://www.nitrousexpress.com/Images/lightningboth2.jpg

QDRHRSE
11-08-2006, 06:46 PM
Might be....but I have a guy from the Mach 1 Registry who says "the check is in the mail". I'll check and update the post. Hope all is well. I read a post about the 1 year anniversary of your dogs death. Sorry. I thought that you got another one though? What happened to that- did he end up being too aggresive?

dboat
11-08-2006, 08:50 PM
Dana,

Life is good but I'm going out of my mind. Between the baby, work, and school I don't have time to do my laundry much less anything else. We're broke too. My wife just went back to work on Monday. She took an additional 6 weeks off....the most expensive 6 weeks of my life! I asked her to lay lay low and take it easy but she had other plans. The woman likes to shop!!!!

Thankfully mine doesnt like to shop that much..it'll be good to have the extra $$ rolling in..

we do need to talk again soon.. still interested in your business..

Dana

QDRHRSE
11-09-2006, 10:33 PM
I sent you one of our promo-packets right? I'm so out of the loop as far as marketing is concerned. Although our Medicare business is our bread and butter, we have other stuff too. I'm just not very involved with it. Our PA stuff is not Medicare....yet. We are working with a healthplan out there.

dboat
11-10-2006, 05:41 AM
I sent you one of our promo-packets right? I'm so out of the loop as far as marketing is concerned. Although our Medicare business is our bread and butter, we have other stuff too. I'm just not very involved with it. Our PA stuff is not Medicare....yet. We are working with a healthplan out there.

I got the marketing stuff.. I think we would like to explore it further, so if there is someone we need to talk to, please let me know.
Dana