PDA

View Full Version : Used SCT tuner sale

L8 APEX
10-23-2006, 07:48 PM
I have a couple Xcalalibrators the old 9300 black boxes as I call them. They hold three tunes and are strictly a programmer with no screen, logging or diagnostic abilities.
One is brand new- $200 with 3 tunes.
One is used- $150 with three tunes.
I have two of the original blue SCT 9100 tuners. They are a Superchips based product and have a screen, read and clear DTC's etc. One has the programming cable available so you can make tune changes at home or load Emailed tunes at home. These tuners are $250 with three tunes and the programming cable is 30 bucks if you want it.

SVTJoseCuervo
10-25-2006, 04:55 PM
i want the diablo sport predator one :burnout:

BC Lightning
10-25-2006, 07:35 PM

:rolleyes: :nono: :hammer: KABOOM!! :flaming:

RSVT
10-25-2006, 07:36 PM

Terry doesnt tune w/diablo sport, he tunes w/SCT:tu:, thats about all i trust, BTW are those Xcal1's terry, if u can get in on sat. for the gauges, i also want to see the SCT tuners, ill see if i can get one off your hands

SVTJoseCuervo
10-25-2006, 09:02 PM
are those better than the diablo sport one?
whats the diff? (noob here)
Might take one off your hands if they are about the same or better?

L8 APEX
10-25-2006, 09:51 PM
Diablo and SCT are all BLANK devices, they are only as good or as bad as the person you choose to program them. I spent a fortune on SCT and signed an exclusive agreement with them. I am satisfied with their product and support.

TXBLU
10-28-2006, 09:31 AM
I can vouch for what Terry says. He programmed my Excalibrator a couple of years ago and my truck runs great! I havn't dynoed it since adding the pulley and tune, but it really runs flawlessly. Absolutely no issues. I'm gonna miss this truck.

Hey Terry! As soon as I get Minette's to get my trailer hitch fabbed up for my Jeep, I'll bring it by for you to check out.

I'm thinking it needs a supercharger on it... knana

Eric

L8 APEX
10-28-2006, 04:19 PM
Mike Minette is a long time family friend of ours. He has been fabbing stuff for our various race teams and private toys for decades:tu: .