10-13-2006, 04:07 PM
Sold

wesman
10-13-2006, 04:17 PM
working with Terry and the Taliban on when they can come off the truck

lmao....this still cracks me up every time I hear this reference :evil:evil

charlie
10-13-2006, 04:21 PM
If your wanting $1600.00 for a complete engine.... Including the blower. Man Thats a good deal. I wish you had posted it yesterday. I just bought the stuff to finish off a long block I'm buying next week.

Charlie

BC Lightning
10-13-2006, 04:24 PM
lmao....this still cracks me up every time I hear this reference :evil:evil

Yeah I laughed when I read it from Terry too

If your wanting $1600.00 for a complete engine.... Including the blower. Man Thats a good deal. I wish you had posted it yesterday. I just bought the stuff to finish off a long block I'm buying next week.

Charlie

:hammer:

I'm installing a long block, so yes everything is coming out

Mark #2
10-13-2006, 04:40 PM
Why are you taking it out if ain't broke?

BC Lightning
10-13-2006, 05:14 PM
Why are you taking it out if ain't broke?

cause its not fast enough :rolleyes:

Mark #2
10-13-2006, 05:15 PM
You don't need a new motor to go faster.

BC Lightning
10-13-2006, 06:12 PM
You don't need a new motor to go faster.

I'm sure in one of your charts it shows where if its not broke, you can sell it so its less out of pocket, I'm not just installing a new motor, other parts are going on to make a built longblock even faster :rolleyes:

Mark #2
10-13-2006, 06:34 PM
I'm sure in one of your charts it shows where if its not broke, you can sell it so its less out of pocket, I'm not just installing a new motor, other parts are going on to make a built longblock even faster :rolleyes:

Yes, the chart that says that once you get to 11.5 it costs a lot more because you need a cage, jacket, and typically a trailer/tow vehicle.
Then most don't drive it on the street anymore.

Is it worth $1.5K to sell the stocker, or more fun to see how far it can go?

Kind of obvious on my vote.

99WhiteBeast
10-13-2006, 06:40 PM

I guess the ole 99 put a beating on you last year at the Fall Classic must have stuck in your crawl so to speak:tongue:

BC Lightning
10-13-2006, 07:14 PM
Yes, the chart that says that once you get to 11.5 it costs a lot more because you need a cage, jacket, and typically a trailer/tow vehicle.
Then most don't drive it on the street anymore.

Is it worth $1.5K to sell the stocker, or more fun to see how far it can go?

Kind of obvious on my vote.

To he his own,

I wont ever have a cage, and to me there is no need for a tow vehicle even if you do run below 11.5, mine will still be driven daily, if I blow up the built longblock, who cares i'll get another one, I'll daily drive it with race gas if need be, that too wouldnt be worth it in your eyes, everyone has their opinion on what is or isnt worth it, my opinion is the only one that is right so I'll stick with that

I guess the ole 99 put a beating on you last year at the Fall Classic must have stuck in your crawl so to speak

I would be a liar if I said that I didn't have that in the back of my head when I decided to buy the new parts

Mark #2
10-13-2006, 07:30 PM
To he his own,

I wont ever have a cage, and to me there is no need for a tow vehicle even if you do run below 11.5, mine will still be driven daily, if I blow up the built longblock, who cares i'll get another one, I'll daily drive it with race gas if need be, that too wouldnt be worth it in your eyes, everyone has their opinion on what is or isnt worth it, my opinion is the only one that is right so I'll stick with that

I would be a liar if I said that I didn't have that in the back of my head when I decided to buy the new parts

Hey, I'm just posting my opinion, no need to get angry, Talon has been so boring for so long, I thought I would indulge a little bit, no charts for that.:beer:

BC Lightning
10-13-2006, 07:33 PM
Hey, I'm just posting my opinion, no need to get angry, Talon has been so boring for so long, I thought I would indulge a little bit, no charts for that.:beer:

nobody's angry here :tu:

StormShadow
10-13-2006, 09:00 PM
Merkin

bluelightningryan
10-14-2006, 12:36 AM
I am looking into getting a new motor maybe so let me know anything

True Blue Aggie
10-14-2006, 07:54 AM
Merkin

Funny.... :d

StormShadow
10-14-2006, 10:02 AM
Funny.... :d
I figured you Dennis and Steve-O would get it.

BC Lightning
10-16-2006, 04:44 PM
I am looking into getting a new motor maybe so let me know anything

Dude clean out your PM box

02SVTKID
10-25-2006, 09:39 PM
Michael sent ya a PM