PDA

View Full Version : South Arlington GTG Wednesday11/13

L8 APEX
11-11-2002, 11:09 PM
You said you wanted it here it is:tu: For those in the area with nothing to do come on out! I am not sure where but Wednesday looks like a good evening for it. Or we can just meet at Jacob's house and play Max Payne on PS2:banana:
Okay the wheels are turning:d I have needed to scope out this place for a while. So hows about Flying Saucer brewery! About 6:30-7 or so:confused: 99whitebeast is the expert on the Saucer;)
http://www.beerknurd.com/arlington/images/ar_map.gif

99WhiteBeast
11-13-2002, 02:44 PM
Be there or be square- 6:30.
It's pint glass night tonight so it will be hopping:D

L8 APEX
11-13-2002, 03:17 PM
I will be there by 7. Jake and Laurence are supposed to show up too.:tu: I am already brewing up the next meeting:D :banana:

L8 APEX
11-14-2002, 01:35 AM
Good GTG boys! The old left early and missed out on some good views at Rack Daddy's:d Somebody punked out and didn't even answer their phone all night:bs Laurence is the official TALON air hockey champion if anyone wants to challenge for that title:tu: Ran into DFW Stang folks they have some good "onions" over there as Laurence calls them:D

FATLOUIE
11-17-2002, 11:45 AM
I will try to make it out there to meet some of you guys if i can only unglue my eyes from the t.v. set :eek2: seeing thats when the victoria's secret yearly fashion show will be televised on t.v.hope to be there! :eek2: :eek2: :banana: fat louie