PDA

View Full Version : Mm&ff....

G'Lightning
10-03-2006, 06:51 PM
Muscle Mustang and Fast Fords called me today to ask me questions about L-Fest 4 :burnout: . They said they would cover it in the fall issue of Ford Performance Trucks and the March or Arpil issue of MM&FF :tu: ....:beer:

Mark #2
10-03-2006, 06:54 PM
Muscle Mustang and Fast Fords called me today to ask me questions about L-Fest 4 :burnout: . They said they would cover it in the fall issue of Ford Performance Trucks and the March or Arpil issue of MM&FF :tu: ....:beer:

Cool, may have 3 guys from Talon in MM+FF.

02BOLT
10-03-2006, 08:56 PM
The MM+FF issues usually run about a month or so early. So, if they're saying they'll be in the March-April issue, then it'll probably hit stores around January-February.

Cool deal Gary. Congratulations again on your Pro Street win. You kicked some a$$!:D

wesman
10-03-2006, 09:00 PM
Badass, congrats Gary. I'm glad it was you I lost to. :bows :burnout:

Nuhklz
10-04-2006, 07:02 AM

A little bird told me about this :tu:

99WhiteBeast
10-04-2006, 11:14 AM
That is awesome-can't wait to see the addition.

TP Derrick D
10-04-2006, 12:08 PM
That is awesome-can't wait to see the addition.

+1, and yeah you're right Rob, they are a couple months early, I believe I got my Nov issue in 2nd week of Sept. By the way Rob, stop by the next time you're near my street.