PDA

View Full Version : FS: Built red 01 L

keynan
10-03-2006, 10:30 AM
Well guys and gals it's been a fun 3yrs in my L it's come along ways, but due to my debt I have decided that selling the L would be the best idea. I'm not sure on how much I want only because I'm not sure if I'm going to sell as a whole or part it out. The truck is currently in New York but I will have it home in a few weeks. The current mods that I have on in it are
Built motor by performance research
Built trans by performance research
Kooks long tubes
Bassani Midpipes
Bassani Cat-back
AccuFab T/b
8lb lower
2.80 upper
Ported/ polished blower
NGK TR-6 Spark Plugs
C & L Trueflow
Auxiliary Idler Kits
2/4 drop
Bedrug
4.10 gears
Cervini's Cowl Hood
Clear corners
60.. injectors
Walbro 255lph Fuel Pumps
Oil sep
Oil breather
Polished intake
Motoblue cold air
Optima red top batt.
SCT Big Air BA2400 MAF
170 Stant Thermostat (i think)
X-cal 2
LFP Phenolic Spacer
Heat Exchanger
E-fan
2400 Torque Converter
Ftvb
Metco Driveshaft Loop
NAPA Caster/Camber Bolts
Gauge Pillar
Autometer Boost Gauge
Autometer Trans temp Gauge
Billet Pedals
Lightning Floor Mats
Nitto 555 Drag Radials
Snugld Toneau cover
4x4 trans pan
Tinted Windows-0%
The truck is a 2001 with a little under 38,000 miles the trans and motor are only a few months old. The truck runs like a bat out of hell. feel free to send me a message or call me @ 682-433-1363 on serious inquirers only. I was thinking around $24,000

tiffo60
10-03-2006, 10:41 AM
you change your mind more than anyone ive everseen, lol if you do part it out ill swap hoods, and maybe snag the bed cover

04SVTRACING
10-03-2006, 12:41 PM
If you part it out I want the Auxiliary Idler Kits.

Alpine
10-03-2006, 01:20 PM
If you part it out, maybe I will keep my truck and get that built motor, tranny, and long tubes from you......:confused:

tiffo60
10-03-2006, 01:25 PM
If you part it out, maybe I will keep my truck and get that built motor, tranny, and long tubes from you......:confused:

thats the best idea you have had yet:banana:

L-Fever
10-03-2006, 01:35 PM
thats the best idea you have had yet:banana:

+1, The better than new,improved, kick azzzzzzz Stubbsmobile! :tu:

Alpine
10-03-2006, 01:39 PM
+1, The better than new,improved, kick azzzzzzz Stubbsmobile! :tu::rll: :rll:

Nuhklz
10-03-2006, 03:05 PM
+1, The better than new,improved, kick azzzzzzz Stubbsmobile! :tu:

That's why it's lowered!!

Alpine
10-03-2006, 04:21 PM
That's why it's lowered!!knana :beer:

jcblack
10-03-2006, 05:15 PM
Part it out and give Jeff what he wants. We need to keep him around here a little longer.:beer:

keynan
10-03-2006, 07:02 PM
Parting it out is my last option. Well after me debt consultation I figured that me being 20 and having $50,000.00 in debt I need to sell a few things. I will say this though if I sell my mustang I will keep the L.

wesman
10-03-2006, 07:48 PM
Parting it out is my last option. Well after me debt consultation I figured that me being 20 and having $50,000.00 in debt I need to sell a few things. I will say this though if I sell my mustang I will keep the L.

Depends what kind of debt it is. If you don't own a house....yeah, you're f$#ked.

--wes

keynan
10-03-2006, 08:35 PM
Yeah I know I am! :hammer: Good thing I live at home. :d

TP Derrick D
10-04-2006, 12:34 PM
Part it out and give Jeff what he wants. We need to keep him around here a little longer.:beer:

+1,...stay around Jeff-Ro!!!

Alpine
10-04-2006, 12:41 PM
+1,...stay around Jeff-Ro!!!knana

99WhiteBeast
10-04-2006, 02:43 PM
Yeah I know I am! :hammer: Good thing I live at home. :d

You're going to be there a while.:rolleyes: My .02 is to sell off all material goods and pay off as much as possible, get a bike or beater with great MPG, and work your ass off to get out of that hole- if not that will haunt for a very long time.

Parting it out and returning it to stock form should net you way more than 24k

What the heck is YOUR truck doing in New York:confused:

Alpine
10-04-2006, 02:48 PM
You're going to be there a while.:rolleyes: My .02 is to sell off all material goods and pay off as much as possible, get a bike or beater with great MPG, and work your ass off to get out of that hole- if not that will haunt for a very long time.

Parting it out and returning it to stock form should net you way more than 24k

What the heck is YOUR truck doing in New York:confused:I agree with Steve. You need to sell both your vehicles and buy something dependable to get you to work. Parting your truck out will get you the most money. I know what you know so parting it out will be what you need to do to get what you need.

JLightning00
10-05-2006, 10:59 AM
Hey buddy, I can help you with your unsecured debt. Is 50k all unsecured? I am a debt analyst for Liberty Settlements. If you owe 50k even, we would save you atleast $22,500, and your minimum payment would be $774 for 36 months or less. Usually a lot less.

wesman
10-05-2006, 11:06 AM
Hey buddy, I can help you with your unsecured debt. Is 50k all unsecured? I am a debt analyst for Liberty Settlements. If you owe 50k even, we would save you atleast $22,500, and your minimum payment would be $774 for 36 months or less. Usually a lot less.

Is his credit then F'd for the rest of his natural life? I've always wondered the real details of those things.

--wes

JLightning00
10-05-2006, 11:45 AM
Oh absolutely not. If he goes about making minimum payments the way he is, he will get no where. His debt-to-income ratio will rise and that will drop his credit score. We specialize in debt negotiations and debt settlement. His credit score will take a hit at the beginning of the program because the accounts have to be in delinquent status. A creditor will not settle if they are still getting paid. They do not want to communicate with us if they are getting every nickel and dime out of him.

If you are looking to re-fi your home or obtain an additional line of credit: If you have a good credit score, but too much debt, your credit score is meaningless. Creditors don't want your credit history, they want your money. That's how they get paid.

Once we reach a settlement offer, the last line item on his credit report will be "Paid in Full Zero-Balance owed by Consumer" That is when the negatives are removed and the positives build. Under the eyes of a loan officer, it shows that you had a tough time in your life, but mananged to pull yourself out of it on your own. The key term here is on your own. We do not appear on your credit report unlike a debt consolidation program or credit consumer counseling service, because we don't take hold of your funds. We negotiate settlements under the radar and you are building funds to issue the settlement.

Remember, your debt-to-income ratio is what is most important and that determines 50% of your credit score. Also, a credit score does not determine your overall credit worthiness. It is a combination of your debt-to-income ratio and payment history. If you have too much debt, your overall credit worthiness will lower.

tiffo60
10-05-2006, 11:48 AM
Oh absolutely not. If he goes about making minimum payments the way he is, he will get no where. His debt-to-income ratio will rise and that will drop his credit score. We specialize in debt negotiations and debt settlement. His credit score will take a hit at the beginning of the program because the accounts have to be in delinquent status. A creditor will not settle if they are still getting paid. They do not want to communicate with us if they are getting every nickel and dime out of him.

If you are looking to re-fi your home or obtain an additional line of credit: If you have a good credit score, but too much debt, your credit score is meaningless. Creditors don't want your credit history, they want your money. That's how they get paid.

Once we reach a settlement offer, the last line item on his credit report will be "Paid in Full Zero-Balance owed by Consumer" That is when the negatives are removed and the positives build. Under the eyes of a loan officer, it shows that you had a tough time in your life, but mananged to pull yourself out of it on your own. The key term here is on your own. We do not appear on your credit report unlike a debt consolidation program or credit consumer counseling service, because we don't take hold of your funds. We negotiate settlements under the radar and you are building funds to issue the settlement.

Remember, your debt-to-income ratio is what is most important and that determines 50% of your credit score. Also, a credit score does not determine your overall credit worthiness. It is a combination of your debt-to-income ratio and payment history. If you have too much debt, your overall credit worthiness will lower.

spammer:throw:

StormShadow
10-05-2006, 11:55 AM
spammer:throw:

He's been here since April of 06

(edit I meant to put 06 don't know what happened)

JLightning00
10-05-2006, 12:00 PM
Not a spammer but trying to help someone from selling their truck to pay off an unsecured debt. Thanks for the input though. I have a 2000 Ford Lightning and I would hate to give up that baby.

tiffo60
10-05-2006, 12:19 PM
He's been here since April of 03

it says 06 on his pro

JLightning00
10-05-2006, 12:29 PM
What is this ? Crime scene investigation? I am a human being. I have been a member of HALO for a year and I am looking to join TALON. If I came across as a spammer, I apologize. I am just trying to help out a fellow lightning owner is his time of need. I am a debt analyst so why not spread a little knowledge that someone can benifit from?

tiffo60
10-05-2006, 12:35 PM
What is this ? Crime scene investigation? I am a human being. I have been a member of HALO for a year and I am looking to join TALON. If I came across as a spammer, I apologize. I am just trying to help out a fellow lightning owner is his time of need. I am a debt analyst so why not spread a little knowledge that someone can benifit from?

if your legit I appoligize it just came off as spam

JLightning00
10-05-2006, 12:44 PM
Haha...Yes I am legit. I appoligize too if I came across as a spammer. If you want to view my truck you check it out at www.cardomain.com/id/txklightning . I am also looking to join TALON sometime next week. I have just been so busy with work and all so I am trying to get everything organized.

wesman
10-05-2006, 12:57 PM

It's cool man, it's good to know these sorts of things. I'm always up for some education :)

Thanks for the info, maybe it can help Keynan out.

--wes