PDA

View Full Version : Hello TALON !

Andre
10-02-2006, 01:46 PM
Hello !

Marc and me met some of you at the LightningFest in Kansas City !
We had a great time over there with the Talon guys !!
Since we are back there is no one in my family or friendship that doesn´t know about the cool Texas guys and the american GoRila! :tu:

Marc and me want to say thank you again for an awesome time in KC to :tu: Dennis :nana2 :tu: , Doug and wife, FL Fred, Mark, and Curtis and all of you !!!

Dennis i got the GoRila Grill on the german lil´ Gorila ! I will post pics as soon as i cleaned her up again.

Here are some more pics of LF:

http://www.svtmeet.com/bildgalerie (Mark#2 i don ´t tell the others about the shaker pics, but i think also the german Marc didn´t found them yet...hehe)

If you find yourself in the pics, would be great to tell who you are for an who is who, especially in the tailgate section !!

Some words about myself...

I am 29, living in Hannover (north of Germany) and own a 2004 Sonic Blue Lightning. My hobbies are motorsports, The Lightning and missing planes.

Some words about Marc,

he´s 29, living in the same town and we are friends since 23 years now. He owns an Audi S4..but going to sell it for a Mustang GT soon.
Marc helped me with the organisation of the last 2 european Lightning Meetings and did some awesome work on all the media parts. One of Marc´s hobbies is to show me how to miss planes. :D

Many greetings,

André

(Marc is working on something special at the moment! But i know this will be the first L - Forum he will register)

Here is my Lightning:

http://www.nloc.net/photopost/data/1868/9.JPG

http://www.nloc.net/photopost/data/1868/1.JPG

tiffo60
10-02-2006, 01:56 PM
super clean truck man, and welcome

Sixpipes
10-02-2006, 02:28 PM
Andre - Cool of you to come pay us a visit at TALON! :tu: Really had a good time in KC and look forward to seeing you guys again. I hope you will consider flying to Dallas and driving up to LightningFest with the TALON crew next year. :beer:

TXLIGHTNING
10-02-2006, 03:36 PM
Welcome Andre! :tu:

99WhiteBeast
10-02-2006, 04:26 PM
Is was good meeting you Andre at L fest. The wife said to remind you that the beef jerky you bought are not dog treats:rolleyes:

Andre
10-02-2006, 04:39 PM
Andre - Cool of you to come pay us a visit at TALON! :tu: Really had a good time in KC and look forward to seeing you guys again. I hope you will consider flying to Dallas and driving up to LightningFest with the TALON crew next year. :beer:

Yes! That would be awesome !
If Marc and me will come over alone again we will take this chance with a heartbeat !!!! :bows
But i know i have to show the eurofamliy the videos and pictures....

Andre
10-02-2006, 04:42 PM
Is was good meeting you Andre at L fest. The wife said to remind you that the beef jerky you bought are not dog treats:rolleyes:

HAHA..

I´ve openend it yesterday and at the moment some last stripes in the bag are beside me !
Thats tasty !
I ate it at night as i did my registration on talon yesterday :d (not kidding!)

Many greetings,

André

Andre
10-02-2006, 04:53 PM

The small bag is my favorite! ;)

http://www.svtmeet.com/LF04/jerkey.jpg

Mark #2
10-02-2006, 05:34 PM
The small bag is my favorite! ;)

Well since you are drinking Bud, going to Hooters, and eating jerky, I should have given you some Skoal to round out your "Redneck" experiences.;)

dboat
10-02-2006, 06:26 PM
Hello !

Since we are back there is no one in my family or friendship that doesn´t know about the cool Texas guys and the american GoRila! :tu:

Marc and me want to say thank you again for an awesome time in KC to :tu: Dennis :nana2 :tu: , Doug and wife, FL Fred, Mark, and Curtis and all of you !!!

Dennis i got the GoRila Grill on the german lil´ Gorila ! I will post pics as soon as i cleaned her up again.

Doug, this is news to me... :evil

Aggie Mom
10-02-2006, 06:31 PM
[QUOTE=Andre;109062]Hello !

Sh*t, news to Doug - it's news to me. :rll: How did I miss this post. Note to Andre...I am not a wife! And if I am, momma needs alot of new bling on her truck. :rll: :rll: :rll:

Andre
10-02-2006, 06:53 PM
[quote=dboat;109091]

Sh*t, news to Doug - it's news to me. :rll: How did I miss this post. Note to Andre...I am not a wife! And if I am, momma needs alot of new bling on her truck. :rll: :rll: :rll:

:rolleyes:
Hehehe...
sorry.... but´....

we are germans...and our english isn´t very well.....

Easy way.... :D Marc told it to me

03LightningRocks
10-02-2006, 06:56 PM
Hello !

Good eye Dana. The last time we spotted something this good was when Ronaldism posted a pic of his lube products.:rll:

03LightningRocks
10-02-2006, 06:59 PM
Andre,

Cathy's husband couldn't make the trip. Her and Doug are just friends;) .

Silver_2000
10-02-2006, 07:55 PM
Andre,

It was great to meet you and Marc. Hope to see you next year. Sorry you didnt get properly introduced to Cathy.

As she and Rocks said i couldnt afford to be married to her..:evil

Doug

99WhiteBeast
10-02-2006, 08:27 PM
Good eye Dana. The last time we spotted something this good was when Ronaldism posted a pic of his lube products.:rll:

Oh chit I just spit tea on myself- that was some funny stuff:d

my2002lightning
10-03-2006, 01:12 AM
Yeah, for Elaine's pregnant feet, jack@ss. :D:d

Welcome, Andre. :) I'm going to visit greater Europe and Russia one of these days.:bows

Any advice? I'm semi-fluent in Russian - college-minor.

Ronald

aliekitn99
10-03-2006, 02:14 AM
:) Welcome Andre

FRDRCING
10-03-2006, 06:35 AM
Welcome to Talon Andre, it was fun hanging out with you and mark in the parking lot party at Lfest.

Highlander540
10-03-2006, 10:02 AM

HAHa try telling my stealth dog that. We had to hide the stuff from him. :eek:

Welcome Andre, this place rocks knana

Nuhklz
10-03-2006, 03:06 PM
Oh chit I just spit tea on myself- that was some funny stuff:d

Since when do you drink tea??

03LightningRocks
10-03-2006, 04:24 PM

Welcome, Andre. :) I'm going to visit greater Europe and Russia one of these days.:bows

Ronald

Hmmmm....before, you said it was for the shoulders and stuff. Anyway....here is a link. That was one darned funny thread, wasn't it.

http://www.talonclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10376&page=2

REXRENEGADE
10-03-2006, 06:02 PM
Andre!
Hell Ya!
Good to hear from you brother. Give Marc a Hell Ya from me Too.
:beer:

my2002lightning
10-03-2006, 10:30 PM
Yes, it was, actually. As I move into my new place off of Legacy/Tollway, I'll have to continue work on my desktop build progeny - I may continue the original effort, or not, with a different case as for painful associations.:cool:

This may call for a range-session. I think I have an old Samsung monitor that needs a proper burial, too.:)

Ronald

Hmmmm....before, you said it was for the shoulders and stuff. Anyway....here is a link. That was one darned funny thread, wasn't it.

http://www.talonclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10376&page=2

BC Lightning
10-03-2006, 10:46 PM
Welcome Andre,

I have never been to Germany, but have family that goes yearly. I am told there is a town in Germany which my family name originates from... Bischofhausen.

Of course the proper spelling of my family name has been shortened and made more American. I believe it is actually spelled Bischoffshaussen but not sure. My great great Grandfather came to America sometime in 1870 and shortened our last name (if I had my choice it would have been even shorter). At my grandmothers funeral last Friday I spoke to my dads cousin who is fluent in German and like I said visits yearly, if not 2-3 times per year.

TP Derrick D
10-04-2006, 04:43 PM
Welcome,
I'm not German but I spent 4 years there in the Army( 1985-1989) @ Monteith Barracks in Furth-Nurnberg Military community.It was West Germany then and I was stationed back in U.S. by the time it unified. NICE L man....

dboat
10-04-2006, 09:15 PM

Ronald

Ronald,
you havent come up with a better story than that one yet? crap, you have had enough time... :evil :evil

sorry, couldnt resist..

Dana

03LightningRocks
10-04-2006, 09:22 PM
Ronald,
you havent come up with a better story than that one yet? crap, you have had enough time... :evil :evil

sorry, couldnt resist..

Dana

I bet he is going through alot of that lotion these days...:rll: .

Andre
10-05-2006, 04:22 PM
HAHa try telling my stealth dog that. We had to hide the stuff from him. :eek:

Welcome Andre, this place rocks knana

Your dog is cool.

He was very friendly to me also before i got my jerkey.

Andre
10-05-2006, 04:29 PM
Andre!
Hell Ya!
Good to hear from you brother. Give Marc a Hell Ya from me Too.

CURTIS bro !! HELL YAAA !!

I was waiting for you here ! HEHEHE

Don´t forget to plan for May 2007 !

We have to go to the home of the Scorpions (10 mls. away) and the Autobahn ! ;)

André

tiffo60
10-05-2006, 04:32 PM

André

if curtis goes im liable to go with himknana

Andre
10-05-2006, 04:33 PM
Welcome,
I'm not German but I spent 4 years there in the Army( 1985-1989) @ Monteith Barracks in Furth-Nurnberg Military community.It was West Germany then and I was stationed back in U.S. by the time it unified. NICE L man....

Thank you Derrick !

We are from west germany also!

The US Military is mostly present in the south of germany. Frnakfurt, Würzburg, Heidelberg, Nürnberg and so on...

I will have a b-day party next month and 2 US - military guys from Frankfurt will come to the north for party! Justin, he owns a 03 Lightning and John (Harley Truck).

Good to have some of your guys over here !

André

Andre
10-05-2006, 04:42 PM
if curtis goes im liable to go with himknana

That would be so awesome !

In germany we say:

The best things are 3.....

So this will be the 3rd european Lightning/SVT/HArley Meet in May 2007 and we hope we will get a visit from the USA for the first time!

We can´t show you a dragstrip... but we would do our best to show you another way to get some adrenaline...

André

REXRENEGADE
10-05-2006, 05:44 PM
Andre,
Please say hello to everyone in Hanover for us. I am seriously planning on coming to see you all in Deutschland for the Euro Lightning thing. I am trying to get 3 or 4 of my Talon brothers to come with me. I will keep you updated on this in the weeks to come.
The Scorpions RULE! Hell Ya!
:bows

André

Ohmsby
10-06-2006, 07:02 AM
I have not been to Europe in a year or so and what better reason than to spread the Lightning love.

I'm in for a May crossing of the pond.

Things to pack

- Tequila
- Bud Light (Texas logo can)
- Texas Flag
- Talon Stickers
- Any mods I can fit in a carry on
- English to German babe dictionary

Tex Arcana
10-06-2006, 01:40 PM
That would be so awesome !

In germany we say:

The best things are 3.....

So this will be the 3rd european Lightning/SVT/HArley Meet in May 2007 and we hope we will get a visit from the USA for the first time!

We can´t show you a dragstrip... but we would do our best to show you another way to get some adrenaline...

André

Don't you guys have a dragstrip over there?? I thought I'd seen pics and vids of such. :confused:

tiffo60
10-06-2006, 01:46 PM
my dads about to buy a citation II jet, it should hold about 8 of us so maybe i can talk him into flying us over there in classknana

Andre
10-06-2006, 03:38 PM
I have not been to Europe in a year or so and what better reason than to spread the Lightning love.

I'm in for a May crossing of the pond.

:nana2

John i got your register for the Euro-Fest !!!!! :beer:

Thats awesome !!!!

:tu:

We will update the svtmeet website within the next 2 weeks for the May07 Event !(program)

knana you are in and registered !!!

André

Hell ya !

Andre
10-06-2006, 03:45 PM
my dads about to buy a citation II jet, it should hold about 8 of us so maybe i can talk him into flying us over there in classknana

:eek:
That sounds like good idea !
Your dad should buy a bigger one to get some Lightnings over also!

The airport is just 10 minutes away ;)

Ohmsby
10-07-2006, 11:25 PM
:nana2

John i got your register for the Euro-Fest !!!!! :beer:

Thats awesome !!!!

:tu:

We will update the svtmeet website within the next 2 weeks for the May07 Event !(program)

knana you are in and registered !!!

André

Hell ya !
I am looking forward to the euro "L" :twitch:

Silver_2000
10-08-2006, 09:28 AM
Andre

You guys get a great deal on your $100 flights - Airfare from DFW to Hanover is over $800

Doug

Andre
10-08-2006, 04:18 PM
Andre

You guys get a great deal on your $100 flights - Airfare from DFW to Hanover is over $800

Doug

Hello Doug,

we paid around 700$ for the flight to KC. (+ 150$ for missing plane on 1st day)

You need a lot of luck to get a 100$ flight. The 100 $ flights are only available to Las Vegas and 3 or 4 further US citys. Marc got one of this flights last year... not me.

André

PS.

There will be no direct flight from the USA to Hannover (Airport Code HAJ)
You would have to go via Frankfurt (FRA) or Düsseldorf (DUS) or maybe Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Ivanhoe_Farms
10-08-2006, 04:39 PM
Hello Doug,

we paid around 700$ for the flight to KC. (+ 150$ for missing plane on 1st day)

You need a lot of luck to get a 100$ flight. The 100 $ flights are only available to Las Vegas and 3 or 4 further US citys. Marc got one of this flights last year... not me.

André

PS.

You would have to go via Frankfurt (FRA) or Düsseldorf (DUS) or maybe Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Ich würde den filght in Frankfurt von Dallas vorschlagen. Jedoch hat Dusseldorf großen brautwurst und Brot mit ihrem sehr besonderen Senf:nana2

Silver_2000
10-08-2006, 08:11 PM

It was stopping in Frankfurt but the prices are the same no matter whether I try to fly to Hanover or Frankfurt or Dusseldorf