PDA

View Full Version : L Fest Thanks for TALON!!

cultfreak69
09-27-2006, 05:34 PM
Hey it was really really cool of Curtis(rock & roll t shirt) and Rob(killer red Gen1) to hook me up with one of those sweet azz TALON stickers. Buch of cool guys. can't remember all your names I was on Lightning overload!!!
Curtis PM me through NLOC with your address. I have something for you.

Thanks again guys!

Willy
"cultfreak69"

SVTJoseCuervo
09-27-2006, 05:39 PM
I want a Ta|on sticker :cool:

Highlander540
09-27-2006, 06:36 PM
I see how it is you only give stickers to guys from Texas.........j/k

I did notice the stickers on your trucks, they look real good :beer:

02BOLT
09-27-2006, 09:01 PM

Actually, Willy is from Orlando, FL. Willy, it was great to meet you bro. Glad you had a great time, and glad you guys got home safely. See you over on the G1 boards over on NLOC(I'm QUIKBRIK over there). Take care.

Highlander, you have a kicka$$ truck man! I didn't get to meet you, but I did get a good look-see at your ride. Back when I had my Gen 2, your truck is the one that lead me to get a Pro-fit Linear Fuel Door(I saw your post over on F150 Online shortly after you got it.). My truck was the red '93 w/ chrome '99-'00 wheels on it, parked in the TALON pits. Congrats on the 10 second slip! That had to feel cool!:tu:

Rob

REXRENEGADE
09-27-2006, 09:46 PM
James,
Great to meet and talk with you. Your truck is something else.
New Mexico is a long way to travel and your 10 second run was the BOMB! Celts Rule.
Curtis

SteveO - Send Highlander450 (James) a Talon Sticker he's a Scot.
:D

Highlander540
11-30-2006, 10:42 PM
Sorry I did not see this thread, thanks Rob and Curtis, wish I had more time to chill with you guys.:beer:

Steve sent me a Talon Sticker, so now I will be sporting it around New Mexico, once the snow lifts haha. Cheers Steve....:nana2

99WhiteBeast
12-01-2006, 02:13 PM
Sorry I did not see this thread, thanks Rob and Curtis, wish I had more time to chill with you guys.:beer:

Steve sent me a Talon Sticker, so now I will be sporting it around New Mexico, once the snow lifts haha. Cheers Steve....:nana2

You're welcome- we now have official members in PA,CA,FL, and NM:cool:

tiffo60
12-01-2006, 02:20 PM
You're welcome- we now have official members in PA,CA,FL, and NM:cool:

if we can get andre one we can expand out to europe too:d

99WhiteBeast
12-01-2006, 02:30 PM
if we can get andre one we can expand out to europe too:d

I think I gave him one at Lfest- can't remember.

Tex Arcana
12-02-2006, 12:57 AM

We also get issued guns when we're born--but ONLY native-born, the rest of y'all are sh!t out of luck! :d :rll: j/k