PDA

View Full Version : 2001 Silver Lightning at Westway Ford ...

DamonH
09-16-2006, 10:27 AM
FYI - I went by to pickup my plates for the new truck, and noticed they had my Lightning sitting front row on the used car lot all shined up. :crying:

If anyone is intersted in it get a hold of me and I can give you all the background on it. I should have stopped to see what they were asking for it.

BC Lightning
09-16-2006, 11:50 AM
FYI - I went by to pickup my plates for the new truck, and noticed they had my Lightning sitting front row on the used car lot all shined up. :crying:

If anyone is intersted in it get a hold of me and I can give you all the background on it. I should have stopped to see what they were asking for it.

West Way Ford??? :hammer: That place is a swimming pool full of sharks.

:ron:
When I bought my brand new 2004 L, they had one of the "last" ones on the lot. When they brought the price back they had it marked up to $42,500 $10,000 over sticker. I'm sure that your old L will sell, I just feel sorry for who is going to buy it and get hit with the mark up

DamonH
09-16-2006, 05:55 PM
West Way Ford??? :hammer: That place is a swimming pool full of sharks.

:ron:
When I bought my brand new 2004 L, they had one of the "last" ones on the lot. When they brought the price back they had it marked up to $42,500 $10,000 over sticker. I'm sure that your old L will sell, I just feel sorry for who is going to buy it and get hit with the mark up

wow! Now I'm really curious what they are selling it for! I didn't really want to go there, but they had specifically what I was looking for, and I had an X-Plan pin which helped the haggling a bit.

BC Lightning
09-17-2006, 03:24 PM
wow! Now I'm really curious what they are selling it for! I didn't really want to go there, but they had specifically what I was looking for, and I had an X-Plan pin which helped the haggling a bit.

Didnt have the X-plan, but luckily I know one of the Managers at Bill Utter Ford, he dealer traded for the same L, and I was out the door for $100 over dealer cost, which roughly was 27,xxx before TTL