PDA

View Full Version : Excal2

QDRHRSE
08-21-2006, 01:40 PM
I have the EXCAL2 from my old Cobra. Obviously, you're going to need to get a tune to use it.....but I can put a couple of canned 2000L tunes on it. I only used it twice. Once to load the tune and once to unload the tune. Like new. $200 shipped to your door.

WA 2 FST
08-21-2006, 10:39 PM
Tom,

If this is supports the latest version of the XCal software that Terry uses, then I'll take it.

-Wes

L8 APEX
08-21-2006, 11:08 PM
That is a good deal as long as it was put back to stock, otherwise only SCT can 'UNLOCK" it for a second use. To help you out Wes I will even unlock and throw in a set of 'common' tunes for whoever buys your old SCT tuner for only $50 bucks, half the normal setup cost:tu: .

WA 2 FST
08-21-2006, 11:15 PM
Terry, is there any way to know if Tom's unit can be unlocked? Or will I have to send it to SCT?

L8 APEX
08-21-2006, 11:20 PM
He should know if he unprogrammed the car before he sold it. If he left the tune in the old car the tuner is still VIN locked. Other than Toms word I would have to plug it in to check this out. Either way it is a good price just a little more hassle if it has to be sent to SCT. Which is all conjecture at this point. Just wait to see what Tom's reply says:tu:

QDRHRSE
08-22-2006, 08:06 AM
Wes-

Send $200 to my Paypal addy, Mabeline@sbcglobal.net , and I'll ship it right away. It is most definitely unlocked. I may be a dummy but I'm no fool, or rather, I'm a fool but not a dummy....something like that.

WA 2 FST
08-22-2006, 09:14 AM
Tom,

Paypal is screwing up for me. I have only used it a few times in the past, and actually had someone try to hack in an get my info a year ago. I just tried to log on and it won't let me. I am reluctant to set up another account.

So, I need to send you certified funds. Please shoot me a PM or e-mail with your full name and mailing address. I'll get it out shortly.

My e-mail is wa_2_fst@comcast.net

Thx.

-Wes

QDRHRSE
08-22-2006, 10:40 AM
Sold to Wes.