PDA

View Full Version : FS: Benchcraft leather furniture

my2002lightning
07-31-2006, 11:19 PM
I bought this set brand-new in '02 - very nice set and I've taken good care of it ever since.

I would keep it, but I don't have the time and space to move it now, given recent circumstances and my work schedule.:cool:

PM me if interested and we'll discuss. See attached, please.

Thanks,

Ronald

L1nt2B
08-01-2006, 03:55 PM
PM sent

L1nt2B
08-02-2006, 04:45 PM
Do you really want to sell the furniture or not? I haven't heard a word back from you about it and we need to make a move on something soon. Hate to sound like an ass, but dayum:D

my2002lightning
08-02-2006, 06:40 PM
PM sent, Tim.

Do you really want to sell the furniture or not? I haven't heard a word back from you about it and we need to make a move on something soon. Hate to sound like an ass, but dayum:D

SLVBOLT04
08-03-2006, 10:10 PM
sent pm

my2002lightning
08-03-2006, 10:22 PM
Johnny,

I've sent a reply PM to Tim. I haven't heard from him as of yet. If I haven't heard from him very soon, you're next up.

It's nice solid, maintained furniture - I'm just looking to shrink my "footprint" and be more mobile.

Thanks,

Ronald

sent pm

dboat
08-04-2006, 04:55 AM
Johnny,

I've sent a reply PM to Tim. I haven't heard from him as of yet. If I haven't heard from him very soon, you're next up.

It's nice solid, maintained furniture - I'm just looking to shrink my "footprint" and be more mobile.

Thanks,

Ronald

Moving to Houston?

my2002lightning
08-06-2006, 01:01 AM
Dana,

I only know that I'm headed to the Big-D... and it don't mean Dallas.:cool: I'm not sure where I want to "base" out of sometimes.

That Houston "sauna" certainly take some getting used to day-in day-out.:crying:

Tim/Johnny,

To clarify, the furniture is currently physically located in Allen, TX. (north Dallas suburb). I only work in Houston on contract IT work.

Let me know. Thanks.

Ronald

dboat
08-06-2006, 06:30 AM
Dana,

I only know that I'm headed to the Big-D... and it don't mean Dallas.:cool: I'm not sure where I want to "base" out of sometimes.

That Houston "sauna" certainly take some getting used to day-in day-out.:crying:Ronald

Since I lived there for so long.. I was used to it, well, as used to it as someone can get. Its kind of like living in a terrarium. Is Bubbles Car Wash still on Westheimer by where you are working? it would be just down the street west of the Galleria.. it was one busy place when I lived there.. they hand washed every car at automated car wash prices.
Ronald, dont forget about going to those places I told you to go for good grub.
Dana

L1nt2B
08-06-2006, 07:42 AM
I think the wife is wanting to go in a different direction, so if Johnny wants he can have first dibs

my2002lightning
08-07-2006, 12:51 AM
Dana,

Yep, they're still there. What do you know about Treasures on Westheimer? :cool: I've heard good things. http://www.ls2.com/forums/images/smilies/naughty.gif :D

BTW, I would like to try all of the fine-dining establishments you outlined in our recent conversations, but this IT shop has me working almost 7-days a week.

Johnny,

You're next.

Ronald

Since I lived there for so long.. I was used to it, well, as used to it as someone can get. Its kind of like living in a terrarium. Is Bubbles Car Wash still on Westheimer by where you are working? it would be just down the street west of the Galleria.. it was one busy place when I lived there.. they hand washed every car at automated car wash prices.
Ronald, dont forget about going to those places I told you to go for good grub.
Dana

dboat
08-07-2006, 05:52 PM
Ronald,
Sorry, dont know anything about it.. must be like The Mens Club.. I have been there on more than one occasion...

Dana